Membership Tally 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Im sitting here hitting refresh hoping the current 2nd and 3rd aren't going to call in with 5 mins to go and pip me at the post !

Got the 3 game pack then for my gf. No option on selecting which matches to use them on or how though. If anyone could kindly guide me through this process I'll buy them a beer on Sat ;)

thank you to anybody who can answer my question.. we have 2x adult and 4x kids memberships and I want to get a bunch of mates into this weekends game, I understand you can pay a fairly small $5-$10 cover to get in with the kids membership yes? don't know if risking just going in with kids one is a smart idea!

I have the same thing, I bring mates and just get them to upgrade a junior ticket, I think it's $15. And no it's not worth trying to get through on a junior, we got busted trying last year and this year they changed the colour of the tickets. They are onto it

Got the 3 game pack then for my gf. No option on selecting which matches to use them on or how though. If anyone could kindly guide me through this process I'll buy them a beer on Sat ;)

You just use it as a season ticket, its a GA ticket and can be used up to 3 times bar the showdown. If your wanting to use the ticket for saturday night and have to wait for it to be posted contact the club and they should beable to have a free ticket waiting for you at the gate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just casually sitting here working away, phone rings and its Matty Primus calling to congratulate me on winning the incentive program... I was a stuttering mess lol

my poor son can't take a break with Port, still hasn't received his planet teal pack and now his snazzy port football blew its bladder. What hurts the most is that he has told me Port has forgotten about him. I've emailed the club, will be interesting to see whats going on with these packages.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back