Chris Scott has a go at Gerard Healy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Roosy Drinking Game.

And you have to finish your drink every time he uses Sydney in an example or brings the topic around to Sydney unnecessarily.

I.e. "You just have to like how their defense works together, if you look at how a.. say Sydney does it they"

Or "He's a good free agent, youd think a... maybe a sydney would be interested"

I'd suggest also using "at the swans" but that may be lethal

yeah, in terms of pressers brad loves to bitch and moan, maybe hes just been deflecting because his team has lost a lot more games than chris's, and now that chris's great team is gently sliding off into the night he is starting up the old deflection excuses motor.

for what its worth i had alot of time for chris before the events of the last week

[Comment about Gerard looking at the behaviour of an individual (Chris Scott on Riewoldt) and using that incident to generalize multiple people (Chris and Brad).]
Everybody makes generalizations, some might need a higher threshold than 0.1% to make sweeping comments about groups of people. Gerard thinks that Chris' actions are enough to judge both of the Scott twins (1 out of 2 is enough, right?).

Or he just remembered incorrectly or misspoke.

yeah, in terms of pressers brad loves to bitch and moan, maybe hes just been deflecting because his team has lost a lot more games than chris's, and now that chris's great team is gently sliding off into the night he is starting up the old deflection excuses motor.

for what its worth i had alot of time for chris before the events of the last week
And yet Brad's team sits higher on the ladder than Chris's. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Check his presser today for his view on it
Oh you mean the Friday night presser, where he laughed at it and called them brothers. That 360 clip is from Friday just in case you missed what I said.

The MRP gave their verdict today which was expected by nobody. Today is Monday in case you missed it

That rule has nothing to do with worsfold so dont know why you bring it up. The injured player protection rules were brought in specifically due to dog act by scott and michaels.
Nope got nothing to do with John what so ever

Nope got nothing to do with John what so ever

So was the rule brought in specifically due to a worsfold hit?
Did you watch footy back then? That was how the game was played, most of the well known players have a highlights reel like that.
Scott and michaels act was so shocking they had to create a rule to prevent it happening in the future.
Or do you think hitting an injured bloke is tough?

Didn't catch the end bit.
Loved how he was speechless after Gerard brought up about the time Mal Michael and one of the Scott boys went after an injured player in Riewoldt, and now his clubs captain is up for the same thing.
No wonder. Chalk and cheese. Riewoldt had a dislocated shoulder. Adam Selwood was winded for 20 seconds. Scott was probably wondering WTF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back