Mod. Notice 2012 Player Reviews

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll happily put my hand up for one or a few. Harwood would be my preference but any gaps I'll have an honest crack at.

I'll happily put my hand up for one or a few. Harwood would be my preference but any gaps I'll have an honest crack at.
I'll keep you in mind for when last year's reviewers are all accounted for, thanks Jenks. Tassie4ever's currently got first dibs at Harwood but if he passes you're next in line.

Actually in order of preference, could I do the following? :D

• Merrett
  • Adcock
  • Polec
  • McGrath
  • Lisle
I will keep you in mind after all of the past reviewers have been accounted for, Rubix. Thanks for your enthusiasm. :thumbsu:

Mod, please keep me in mind if you have any vacancies.
You too, WLF, although I prefer 'Mr Mod' :cool:

Hey Ian, last year I reviewed Merrett, Leuenberger and Beams. I must say this year with work commitments I haven't been able to see Lions games with regularity. Would be happy for others who've seen more to take them instead.

I'll cover Beams.

Will do Hanley if last years bloke can't. Would love to do more, but I feel that not going to any reserves games will hurt a lot of the players I want to do.

I would take Patfull, but I'm far too biased to be objective.

So can I have my other boy Reddo?
Kezz, I can't think of anybody more well suited to doing J Pat'z review than yourself. His reviewer from last year has let hom go this time, so he is all yours. I know that you will put your objective hat on when writing and do the annual reviews proud. It's all yours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kezz, I can't think of anybody more well suited to doing J Pat'z review than yourself. His reviewer from last year has let hom go this time, so he is all yours. I know that you will put your objective hat on when writing and do the annual reviews proud. It's all yours.

Yeah, I don't really see any problem with Kezz doing Patfull as she would have watched him far more closely than most of us so would be better at analysis.

No dramas PTizzle. Lionheart182 currently has first dibs on Pearce, but if he passes you will be first in line.

Cheers. If Lionheart is keen, I'm happy to take any player that has played a few senior games this year, or a heavily injured player. I do follow the reserves as much as humanely possible from Melbourne, and I follow rehab stuff a lot too.

Yeah, I don't really see any problem with Kezz doing Patfull as she would have watched him far more closely than most of us so would be better at analysis.

I'll certainly do my best to do the Hunk-I mean, Joel, justice :)

If no one has beaten me to the punch, I will put my hand up for Billy Longer.

However, I havent made it out to any of the reserves games this year so if someone who has seen him play regularly wants to do it (and would have more first hand info), I would no longer be so inclined.

If no one has beaten me to the punch, I will put my hand up for Billy Longer.

However, I havent made it out to any of the reserves games this year so if someone who has seen him play regularly wants to do it (and would have more first hand info), I would no longer be so inclined.
Thanks Charles, Once I have accounted for all of the reviewers from last year if nobody has gone for Billy, he is all yours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back