Past #26: Taylor Hine - officially delisted by North Melbourne (31/10/14)

Remove this Banner Ad

If you re-read it, it's not all that sensible.;)
Nah, it hurt my brain enough the first time. I'd prefer to just come up with my own vague notion of what it means and assume that's what was written.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Arthur Cloke and Artichoke may be related. Just a hunch.

I'm not believing anything until I hear from ArthurChoke69.

Got to agree with you on Harper, dissapoitned with him on the weekend, he's better than that. Give him 1 more chance, otherwise its back to the VFL for a few weeks to get his form back.

Harper really never gave yelp with just 3 posses.
Supposedly he hangs with boomer at training, he must learn to run past a teammates and get cheap possessions.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Arthur Cloke and Artichoke may be related. Just a hunch.
I hear ya. Still waiting on the DNA tests to come through. There's been a hold-up with the teachers dispute I think. If I find out we're in fact related, you'd have to assume that to be the case through all the smoke and daggers.

Harper really never gave yelp with just 3 posses.
Supposedly he hangs with boomer at training, he must learn to run past a teammates and get cheap possessions.
The guy behind me on Sunday referred to Harvey as a "turbin-style tackler". WTH? But he sooner changed his tune when I waved my membership at him.

I hear ya. Still waiting on the DNA tests to come through. There's been a hold-up with the teachers dispute I think. If I find out we're in fact related, you'd have to assume that to be the case through all the smoke and daggers.

I think you both have the same mother but different dads. One dad was named Arthur and the other Art.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a good feeling about this guy. If he can do a job on the Jetta types of the comp then we've got a very valuable addition to the side.

Still Rising Star eligible btw.

I have a good feeling about this guy. If he can do a job on the Jetta types of the comp then we've got a very valuable addition to the side.

Still Rising Star eligible btw.

I reckon, the only reason he didn't play round 1 was match conditioning. He missed the early NAB games, and Brad probably felt that having played just the Hawthorn game wasn't enough of a preparation. If he does well, there is no reason why he couldn't stay in the side. Our back 6 is very much still a work in progress. And Atley could always move up the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back