Toast Tom Sheridan

Remove this Banner Ad

Werd, yo. Am I cool now?

inquo-defragging-your-hard-drive-grandma-is-hip-and-cool.jpg

Played well very tonight, watching tonight's press conference did RTB say tom sheridan re-signed during the week?

Yeah it was a little bit of a speculative pick at the time... great to see hat it worked out.
Looks like wie did generally well in that draft, too. Was a bit disappointed first, probably because I was used to some drafties having big immediate impact after being spoiled in the years before...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am really happy with where the team is at and our development this year. I am as excited about Neale, sherro, croz, mitchie, sutty and Simpson, as I was about Fyfe, hill, Walters, Clarke, Morra and Palmer, and they all aren't even regulars in the team a yet.

To be honest, I was a little worried about RTB, and the perception of his young player development. This has been quelled to put it mildly.

Sherro's re-signing makes me happier again, I was worried we may lose him.

I am really happy with where the team is at and our development this year. I am as excited about Neale, sherro, croz, mitchie, sutty and Simpson, as I was about Fyfe, hill, Walters, Clarke, Morra and Palmer, and they all aren't even regulars in the team a yet.

To be honest, I was a little worried about RTB, and the perception of his young player development. This has been quelled to put it mildly.

Lol :D

In all seriousness though the future looks bright, we just need those kpps on top of what we already have.

Rhys Palmer; what could have been.
Another instance of a young player whose career was destroyed by an irrational, if not incompetent coach.

Yeah Palmer is just about cooked as a 24 year old. Sad to see.

He was smart to take the GWS money and run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back