Toast Tom Sheridan

Remove this Banner Ad

Werd, yo. Am I cool now?

inquo-defragging-your-hard-drive-grandma-is-hip-and-cool.jpg

Played well very tonight, watching tonight's press conference did RTB say tom sheridan re-signed during the week?

Yeah it was a little bit of a speculative pick at the time... great to see hat it worked out.
Looks like wie did generally well in that draft, too. Was a bit disappointed first, probably because I was used to some drafties having big immediate impact after being spoiled in the years before...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am really happy with where the team is at and our development this year. I am as excited about Neale, sherro, croz, mitchie, sutty and Simpson, as I was about Fyfe, hill, Walters, Clarke, Morra and Palmer, and they all aren't even regulars in the team a yet.

To be honest, I was a little worried about RTB, and the perception of his young player development. This has been quelled to put it mildly.

Sherro's re-signing makes me happier again, I was worried we may lose him.

I am really happy with where the team is at and our development this year. I am as excited about Neale, sherro, croz, mitchie, sutty and Simpson, as I was about Fyfe, hill, Walters, Clarke, Morra and Palmer, and they all aren't even regulars in the team a yet.

To be honest, I was a little worried about RTB, and the perception of his young player development. This has been quelled to put it mildly.

Lol :D

In all seriousness though the future looks bright, we just need those kpps on top of what we already have.

Rhys Palmer; what could have been.
Another instance of a young player whose career was destroyed by an irrational, if not incompetent coach.

Yeah Palmer is just about cooked as a 24 year old. Sad to see.

He was smart to take the GWS money and run.

Rhys Palmer; what could have been.
Another instance of a young player whose career was destroyed by an irrational, if not incompetent coach.

This boards "irrational" hate of Harvey is starting to resemble Dockerlands Irrational hate of the Steves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back