Stephen Dank has 11 days to hand over papers about supplement program to former Sharks players

Remove this Banner Ad

blackcat

you are ananda marga. Dude, your cornflakes are my cornflakes

You're 15 years ago discredited by events Thatcher ideology mate.

World has moved shakily on.

STEPHEN Dank could soon be compelled to take the witness stand and face interrogation over Cronulla’s controversial 2011 supplement program.

A NSW District Court registrar has this morning granted permission for two ex-Sharks players, Isaac Gordon and Josh Cordoba, to make an application for the sports scientist to appear for examination.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...arks-nrl-players/story-e6frf3uc-1226836934338

STEPHEN Dank could soon be compelled to take the witness stand and face interrogation over Cronulla’s controversial 2011 supplement program.

A NSW District Court registrar has this morning granted permission for two ex-Sharks players, Isaac Gordon and Josh Cordoba, to make an application for the sports scientist to appear for examination.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...arks-nrl-players/story-e6frf3uc-1226836934338

"Appearing before the registrar this morning, solicitor Ian Miller told the court Dank “had not been particularly forthcoming”."

So it appears the games have begun. Dank does not give a satisfactory answer to the subpeona. It looks like he may be called to justify his response. I wonder if he really understands the end game if he continues to play this game is hand cuffs.

If the players get up and Dank has to handover his records or admit what was used (If he has records) it will be interesting to see how many Essendon players or people at the club REALLY want to know what was USED on them and do the same to find out.

Or

Are the Essendon players and officials more than happy to have substances remain UNKNOWN

If the players get up and Dank has to handover his records or admit what was used (If he has records) it will be interesting to see how many Essendon players or people at the club REALLY want to know what was USED on them and do the same to find out.

Or

Are the Essendon players and officials more than happy to have substances remain UNKNOWN
I would be guessing that untill they retire or are delisted and they know their careers are over they would be more then happy for the substances to remain unkown.

I would be guessing that untill they retire or are delisted and they know their careers are over they would be more then happy for the substances to remain unkown.

I would suggest that would be the case then the law suits begin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nathan Lovett Murray come on down!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

"Appearing before the registrar this morning, solicitor Ian Miller told the court Dank “had not been particularly forthcoming”."

So it appears the games have begun. Dank does not give a satisfactory answer to the subpeona. It looks like he may be called to justify his response. I wonder if he really understands the end game if he continues to play this game is hand cuffs.

Would appear to have professional legal advice, not the bloke who acted on his recent property settlement.

All Dank needs to say is he kept no records. Where have I heard that one before?

Looks like Dank is going to be a busy boy on Friday

NSW court listings

28 Mar 09:30 Directions (Case Managed List) Civil District Judicial Registrar J Howard
John Maddison Tower Crt 7D Lvl 7
Isaac GORDON v Stephen DANK (Stephen DANK) 201300385230

28 Mar 09:30 Directions (Case Managed List) Civil District Judicial Registrar J Howard
Joshua CORDOBA v Stephen DANK (Stephen DANK) 201300385242

28 Mar 09:30 Directions (Defamation) Civil District Judge M Bozic
John Maddison Tower Crt 13E Lvl 13
STEPHEN DANK v ANTHONY DOWSLEY (STEPHEN DANK) 201400050102

John Maddison Tower Crt 13E Lvl 13 JMT
Stephen DANK v HERALD & WEEKLEY TIMES PTY LTD (Stephen DANK) 201400050121

NSW court listings

Hmmmm, that case against Murdoch is one that will be interesting.

NSW court listings

Even the Courts are screwing him over , 4 cases on the same date at the same time but in 2 different locations.

Where is the natural justice in that

NSW court listings

All directions hearings, just procedural stuff, will be handling by his lawyers, I doubt Dank will be there.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back