How many Games of footy do you watch per round?

How many games do you watch per round?

• 1-2

Votes: 48 29.4%
  • 3-4

Votes: 54 33.1%
  • 5-6

Votes: 32 19.6%
  • 7-8

Votes: 12 7.4%
  • every heckn game!

Votes: 17 10.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Wes Tiger

All Australian
May 11, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
I watch pretty much every game and am that obsessed if there is two on at the same time will constantly flick between channels. Borderline OCD. A game has to be completely s**t for me to stop watching or in some cases if it is that one sided.

Usually only my teams game and maybe another one if bored. I always watch the highlights on AFL.com anyway.

Last couple of weeks I haven't watch any because of work and Foxtel which I don't have.

As many as the the missus lets me!!...Always Friday night, always my Dockers and always the Eagles (mainly so i can barrack for whoever they are playing ;) )!!
And nearly always the Sat night game (now that the stupid "Once upon a time" show has finished!!)

Full games? Always the eagles game, and almost always one more ie ~2

I usually catch a good chunk of at least 3 more, one of which is usually the freo game ie ~1.5
So I voted 3-4 :)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Usually Fri & Sat night, maybe sunday arvo while I'm doing something else...like taking a nanna nap.

Prior to this year would routinely watch 4-5 games a round but the product this year has lead to a lack of enthusiasm, not fond of the rolling maul and the umpires just sitting back watching rules being broken left right and centre only to pay a tiggy touch one.
So Only watch one game a week now

Prior to this year would routinely watch 4-5 games a round but the product this year has lead to a lack of enthusiasm, not fond of the rolling maul and the umpires just sitting back watching rules being broken left right and centre only to pay a tiggy touch one.
So Only watch one game a week now

Exactly the same, and with Carlton being so toilet I dont even watch all of their games anymore

used to watch most but when you have a couple of toddlers its hard, maybe 4 depends how interested I am.

then level of watching, im watching north v Melbourne now but got the laptop out so not giving it all my focus

Back