People with 'sources' - a chance at 'I told you so'

Remove this Banner Ad

kkh6pNnwKQ0COuXBUr2QmjKmWROSPRBgCOIRYH+xjy1y3ntMVfz6B/5iUuUiMalSZ2kdk6zIutmEt7WDR8BUzxsVV0PPG1QcSJa+CHKR+pVojs/Ie5zIn6C+6QMMuTka76eznYFduwCN7y0zO/bADZyi0HTn8Ar6+a/thlh1ucuyrEo=

Reckon people should nominate a time/moment that they'd be comfortable in releasing it. e.g. after trade period, coaching announcement, end of October, etc.

Gives that little bit of context to keep people interested and ensures many of us can remind those who've posted here that they did in fact think they had a scoop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who ever predicts anything correctly about the AFL, either doesn't really know anything about football (this gives them a clear advantage)

....or is Marty McFly...or Biff

I think you broke the thread jenny61_99 , the thread wasn't about hiding the misses.
Don't know if it's a miss yet, and I'm not hiding it. I already said what it was about. Just don't think it meets the criteria in that it is a publicly stated rumour now and I'm pretty confident I wasn't the first to state it.

pJVd7fs3rY8KanstWXXzgTjd6yPOHl2NW9spOpTOQFSZbz/Fr0UJleQWt3QjypkTVJ63H8PCqC64Qf8SMe878KJzVY0bjIlBED3HEyDo3Vw8g6Gd03eOIVBvtBrMSEi8/PFlr61y+OfewFCAfweVby22fDKgrmwELD3ii4ZxkVn1KZLaklEwaUK2twCz2ibkxZPwc1Sh7n6kpf2BDE07SnCFiA==

It's not a thread for guesses & speculation
Maybe we need one of those because this certainly falls into that category!

Has there been an issue with Port being able to pay its coaches and staff? Is this how Nicks is supposedly suddenly now able to break his contract to switch to a similar level position, which is a Coaches Association no-no?

How heavily was the Renault sponsorship amount linked to increased sales Australia-wide (if at all)? Has this eventuated?

Maybe we need one of those because this certainly falls into that category!

Has there been an issue with Port being able to pay its coaches and staff? Is this how Nicks is supposedly suddenly now able to break his contract to switch to a similar level position, which is a Coaches Association no-no?

How heavily was the Renault sponsorship amount linked to increased sales Australia-wide (if at all)? Has this eventuated?

Can you unencrypt yours and post in clear text. I can't copy it on my iPad and want to know. It's not fair.

If you don't believe it's true, if you are not claiming you're right and your source is good, then it's a miss.

It's not a thread for guesses & speculation
It wasn't a guess. Source has been spot on previously. But after I'd posted it, I went on to main board and saw something similar. ''Twas posted in good faith.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back