What happened to......??

Remove this Banner Ad

IVigo Mortensen has also fallen away, after the LOTR I saw him in 1 film which was Hidalgo.

In that case, stop whatever it is you are doing and go watch Eastern Promises, and then A History of Violence, and then go watch Eastern Promises again. 2 modern masterpieces you are missing my friend.

Robert MacNaughton who, as a 16-year-old, played the older brother in E.T. While it's common for child actors not to kick on, he only had 5 more acting credits in 5 years after being in one of the biggest movies ever, and retired in 1987, at 21.

20548-_0015_CastofE_Mark_413208_Max_full-480w.jpg

Hope he got his teeth fixed.

Wild things oh yeah ... Best $10 DVD purchase ever.

The best thing about DVD is that you can pause on certain parts of the film.

Or better yet, you can use "Scene Selection" and watch only the bits you want.

Isn't Melissa George the one that gets shitty anytime someone mentions she used to be on Home and Away and recently said she'd much rather be walking her dog in Paris than spend any time in Australia?

She's a proper flog.

Would you admit that you were once on "Home & Away"? Neither would I.

Debra Winger.

She was pretty big in the '80s and early '90s (Urban Cowboy, Officer And a Gentleman, Terms of Endearment and Legal Eagles), got tons of best actress nominations (3 Oscar nominations, 4 Golden Globe nominations, BAFTAs, etc, etc), did another 10 movies after Legal Eagles, then quit acting for ages in 1995. She came back in 2001, but has since only done a handful of small parts in mostly low-budget films, and some tv stuff.

I suppose it's no mystery what happened to her career, coz it's even on Wikipedia. She reckons she'd had enough, but was also apparently difficult to work with, and occasionally bagged her films and co-workers in the press, which obviously didn't go down well in the biz.

http://lebeauleblog.com/2013/02/02/what-the-hell-happened-to-debra-winger/

Also, she got divorced from Steven Spielberg, and with Spielberg having a lot of stroke in Hollywood.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, this one's not very interesting, but I wanted to put it somewhere :D

On the off chance that anyone ever wondered or cared what Dean Cain (Lois and Clark) does for a work these days; well, along with the odd "real" movie that let limited cinema releases, he does an amazing amount of straight-to-dvd and tv films.
Just since the start of 2010, he's done 35 low-budget films!!!!!!
Talk about prolific. :p
Also had a recurring role in the Las Vegas tv show.

Lisa Bonet never really kicked on. She had a small role in Enemy of The State, and that was about it.
I guess having once been married to Lenny Kravitz is one reason she wouldn't be short of dough.

lisa_bonet.jpg

Last edited:
Enemy of The State was on tonight....so.... :D

Jake Busey hasn't exactly had a stellar career, but I guess he's had a steady run of small parts.

And this guy: Loren Dean. He had a few prominent support roles in well-known movies in the '90s, such as Gattaca, Apollo 13, Space Cowboys and Enemy Of the State, but fizzed out after 2001

loren-dean-a81bd295-3332-4bf6-adf2-01745034dbb-resize-750.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, Ricardo Tubbs (forget the actors name) from Miami Vice. Edward James and Don Johnson continued to find work and the occasional movie role, but aside from voice work in GTA Vice City (nothing to sneeze at), seems like nothing at all

Remove this Banner Ad

Back