Stevie J's kidney whack on Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

SJ just did to Mitchell what Sam does every week.
So your saying that Mitchell is in fact a dog? Good to see Hawk fans are starting to acknowledge this fact
and when was the last time Mitchell was reported?

Hahaha mate, really?

If you're going to do the macho bullshit posturing, at least recognise that belting a bloke in the kidneys while he's not looking doesn't rate particularly highly on the bravery scale.
OK then.

Belting blokes in the kidneys while they're not looking doesn't rate particularly highly on the bravery scale.

It is still part of football, though. Just ask Adam Goodes.

Who also doesn't rate particularly highly on the bravery scale.

jsz42.gif

OK then.

Belting blokes in the kidneys while they're not looking doesn't rate particularly highly on the bravery scale.

It is still part of football, though. Just ask Adam Goodes.

Who also doesn't rate particularly highly on the bravery scale.

Yeah, I feel no real need to defend the instances where Goodes hit people while they weren't looking. They were cheap shots.

Good try, though.

Aren't the new tribunal rules meant to bring this stuff down to a fine, then three strikes and you're out?

Stevie J to be the first to get three strikes.

Deserves at least a month I reckon, especially considering his poor record at the tribunal/MRP.

Thoughts ??
All players priors have been scrapped.
Good on Johnson but next time do some more damage [give TV a ring,he knows how to do it]
Mitchell decks opponents off the ball and got some of his own medicine.

Nothing in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have said a week but since Bugg didn't even have a case to answer for IMO a worse hit then a fine and move on.
The difference IMO is that Bugg's was an accident while Stevie lined him up and threw out an arm to make sure he got him.

When was the last time Stevie J was named "Australian Of The Year"
Don't ever compare anything Goodes did that warranted MRP scrutiny with any other unprotected species !!!
And don't get me wrong, Stevie J ran off the line to hit Mitchell and deserves a week at least.
And nothing Mitchell has done in the past gives anyone the right to a free hit.

Wasn't the kidney, just the back but nasty and he should get a week.

Will no doubt be reported if he did.

Some hurt feelings among the Geelong faithful today...

Nah. Knew you blokes would be coming out of the blocks pretty hard this year. And I predicted we would slip. Not too surprised. Not too surprised about SJ getting 500 replays and other off the ball stuff being ignored too. It is what it is.

Intentional, medium impact.
2 weeks down to 1 with plea.

Don't forget Sewell is on the MRP.
Haha, yep but he probably knows Hawks have a few good hits coming from Geelong to try and even up the ledger. ;) So he will be lenient.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back