Banter I suppose those tigers think they'll be having Magpie stew for lunch....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda feel like these banter threads are cursed. We started loosing right after we started doing them. Footy gods be angry at us!
Nah, we gave them a rest for a couple of weeks, just in case:p
So now back with renewed ferocity:D

Yeah, you guys will be pretty safe come 1st week of September. Attending the stadiums during the finals series can be dangerous with all of these drunk supporters around :p
First week of September will see the most boring match in some time finish off the H&A on a Sunday arvo. Collingwood out of contention for the 8 up against the North West junkies. Just call it off already.
Finals is 2nd week this year.

What a decent score to win by! It reminds me of something...
Yeah a bloody nightmare for an 11 year old boy with his hair coloured B&W with matching face paint (don/t judge me) & a garbage bag full of cut up yellow pages.:cry::(

Nothing to lose anyway. May as well rip into the poor old tigers. If we lose we can slink away into the night and not revisit this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah a bloody nightmare for an 11 year old boy with his hair coloured B&W with matching face paint (don/t judge me) & a garbage bag full of cut up yellow pages.:cry::(
I was 10 when that game was played. When the game was effectively over, my grandmother (RIP) said that if the Tigers win she'll shout me some McDonalds for dinner. Still sucked to lose but her kindness softened the blow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was 10 when that game was played. When the game was effectively over, my grandmother (RIP) said that if the Tigers win she'll shout me some McDonalds for dinner. Still sucked to lose but her kindness softened the blow.

Nice one.

The HUN had iron-on transfers celebrating the winner of the GF. I remember ironing it on my PJ's and then giving my old man grief - he's a Pies supporter - for ages. Looking back I was an insensitive little shit.

Nice one.

The HUN had iron-on transfers celebrating the winner of the GF. I remember ironing it on my PJ's and then giving my old man grief - he's a Pies supporter - for ages. Looking back I was an insensitive little shit.
Now that Tigers are winning , I can see it has rejuvenated you.

Lol, Richmond fans don't get angry after winning finals

You must be old with a good memory to know that first hand.

But you're right of course, if you do win a final the major emotion of Richmond supporters is likely to be one of extreme surprise leading to shock like symptoms. I for one would like you guys to win your first final because that will just set all your wild dreams and hopes soaring... q the inevitable humiliation.

They probably will be having magpie stew. We will be cooked by then. Disappointing season has no officially come to a close. I'll be the first to congratulate Richmond on their victory.

You're a weak person.
Bit sensitive Mike.
You have no doubt read far worse posts on your own board from your own posters...

You mother wears army boots.....

I actually want to wish Chris Newman all the best for Saturday and the rest of the season. He's been a beauty...stuck with the Tiges through "Thick and Thin" a real leader and a great sportsman.
Also want to wish the Tiges the best of luck in September, I'm hoping that a Vic. team will bring home the cup again and would love it to be the Bullies or the Tiges.

Remember Pies folk...The Tiges and the other Vic clubs are our brothers in the AFL. We'll all sink or swim together.
That said....Go Pies for saturday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back