Competitions Supercoach Magpies 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

G'day everyone, just letting you know I won't be organising the Pies Divisions this year.

Hopefully someone else will put their hand up.

Cheers everyone & good luck.

Go Pies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G'day everyone, just letting you know I won't be organising the Pies Divisions this year.

Hopefully someone else will put their hand up.

Cheers everyone & good luck.

Go Pies!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for all the work you have done with this comp. OB.
Hope all is okay.

I too shall pass. It's time for some fresh eager blood to lead the way.

For those interested in running things, WaynesWorld19 has started a SC board comp thread.
Feel free to post here and in there if you want to captain our board.

G'day magpie supercoaches.
It's that time of the year again, with footy just around the corner and praccy matches well underway those supercoach inclined posters are up at least the 1000th iteration of their teams (no.... just me?... so I'm the weird one??)

I've put my hand up to take over the establishment of the pies leagues from OA this year. Over on the supercoach board they track the respective club leagues and last year to my great dissatisfaction the carlton league was highest placed! I know there are plenty of pies SC players around so if you're keen to jump in a league please post your 2022 final rank and 2023 team name below and i'll set up a few leagues (I'll do a sample post below, instructions stolen from WaynesWorld19 on the sc board).

If you've never played supercoach and you'd like to have a go then absolutely feel free to put your hand up. You've only got to head over to the SC board (or read any sort of SC content on the web) to realise that there's really only a pool of about 100 players that get picked from, so you've definitely got a fighting chance. I'm also aware the SC board can be a little intimidating for newer players, there's a lot of lingo which gets wrapped up in banter and in jokes, so hoping that either this board or maybe one of the lower division chats can be a safe place for newer players to ask rookie questions and get better at the game! (i'll be in it and so can try and chime in to help out)

I have no idea how badges work but if we get a good group going i'll try and speak to some mods about setting up some badges for winner of each league, most improved, maybe best new starter etc (no promises here, i'll see what i can do).

Good luck all, and let's knock off the blues!!!

1677833341099.png

Thanks What is a cakewalk

This was the final ladder between the respective Club Boards last year .....we'll try and grow the board rivalry in coming seasons ...... thankyou Obese Arachnid for orgainising the Collingwood Board in previous years

1677835014711.png 1677835216980.png

Thanks What is a cakewalk , love the ideas.

Now it's time to show my shame, well SC shame anyway.:$

1677835990752.png

Thanks What is a cakewalk

This was the final ladder between the respective Club Boards last year .....we'll try and grow the board rivalry in coming seasons ...... thankyou Obese Arachnid for orgainising the Collingwood Board in previous years

View attachment 1620678View attachment 1620681

jpj-liar.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G'day magpie supercoaches.
It's that time of the year again, with footy just around the corner and praccy matches well underway those supercoach inclined posters are up at least the 1000th iteration of their teams (no.... just me?... so I'm the weird one??)

I've put my hand up to take over the establishment of the pies leagues from OA this year. Over on the supercoach board they track the respective club leagues and last year to my great dissatisfaction the carlton league was highest placed! I know there are plenty of pies SC players around so if you're keen to jump in a league please post your 2022 final rank and 2023 team name below and i'll set up a few leagues (I'll do a sample post below, instructions stolen from WaynesWorld19 on the sc board).

If you've never played supercoach and you'd like to have a go then absolutely feel free to put your hand up. You've only got to head over to the SC board (or read any sort of SC content on the web) to realise that there's really only a pool of about 100 players that get picked from, so you've definitely got a fighting chance. I'm also aware the SC board can be a little intimidating for newer players, there's a lot of lingo which gets wrapped up in banter and in jokes, so hoping that either this board or maybe one of the lower division chats can be a safe place for newer players to ask rookie questions and get better at the game! (i'll be in it and so can try and chime in to help out)

I have no idea how badges work but if we get a good group going i'll try and speak to some mods about setting up some badges for winner of each league, most improved, maybe best new starter etc (no promises here, i'll see what i can do).

Good luck all, and let's knock off the blues!!!

View attachment 1620649
Well done and thank you for putting your hand up to run Supercoach this year.

Thanks to everyone who has put their hand up to go around this year. So far we have 17 legends keen to see the blues taken down.. However, not a lot of love from last years div 1 just yet. Apologies for the tag but...

stevebbb
Caztheconquerer
pieman123
thefootymanalex
ThrsdyPlantation
Icarus_
HeathComeBack
gutsroy
Chronz
cybajedi
grayza2018
South of the Yarra
Kadog
Albert Parker
Couch Coach
Unknown Identity

Surely some you supercoach veterans are keen to see the old enemy put in their place?

Thanks to everyone who has put their hand up to go around this year. So far we have 17 legends keen to see the blues taken down.. However, not a lot of love from last years div 1 just yet. Apologies for the tag but...

stevebbb
Caztheconquerer
pieman123
thefootymanalex
ThrsdyPlantation
Icarus_
HeathComeBack
gutsroy
Chronz
cybajedi
grayza2018
South of the Yarra
Kadog
Albert Parker
Couch Coach
Unknown Identity

Surely some you supercoach veterans are keen to see the old enemy put in their place?
Did you forget about me, or have i been rejected?
:'(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back