Remove this Banner Ad

Harv time posters

• premiership (game day & normal editions available
  • Norm Smith
  • premiership captain

4922C22C-D38F-46B3-9700-F93C12A1F913.jpeg

I'm concerned for my bank balance
Pay Me Make It Rain GIF by Clevver

I’ve purchased this Carlton Draft Premier’s Shirt and two of the laminated Herald Sun posters, and I may grab one of those New Era caps as they look awesome, plus when the Premiership Blu Ray comes out I’ll get that too.

And like a few have said I may have to grab a 2024 jumper with the gold logo.

IMG_0681.jpeg

Last edited:
My shopping list
Purchased 3 HS premiership posters so far.
Purchasing Premiership Guernsey & Cap.
Premiership framed Memorabilia or two, oh might add a WEG poster also.

EFC2093D-F941-4335-B8E4-947BA340749B.jpeg

Yeah I bought this today on that site. Also bought a hoodie and t-shirt off the Pie website. My dad and brother also got a shirt each and one of them got a hoodie. Also a bumper sticker. Can't imagine how much the club is going to make in the next few months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve purchased this Carlton Draft Premier’s Shirt and two of the laminated Herald Sun posters, and I may grab one of those New Era caps as they look awesome, plus when the Premiership Blu Ray comes out I’ll get that too.

And like a few have said I may have to grab a 2024 jumper with the gold logo.

View attachment 1819437
The English teacher in me says no.

Finding a proper frame for the Premiership posters is tough because none are the size of the print and most are a few cm off. So may have to cave and spend a bit on a custom frame

I’ll be getting a shirt, cap and a few boxes of the beers though they’ll be a problem because they won’t sell them here in NSW.
The memories are free though and I’ll hold them forever.

Can't get onto the club to check if they're open today to buy in the shop there.
Phone just asks to leave a message and suggests emailing them to get the quickest answer.

Sent an email and can expect a response in two business days.

I just want to buy some stuff! Was too hard yesterday - want it now, not waiting for an online order.

Can't get onto the club to check if they're open today to buy in the shop there.
Phone just asks to leave a message and suggests emailing them to get the quickest answer.

I just want to buy some stuff! Was too hard yesterday - want it now, not waiting for an online order.
Club-wide Mad-Monday.

Surely they’d be open Kes 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back