Banter Your worst bigfooty post of all time

Remove this Banner Ad

Every post I've ever made has been incredible and I'm brilliant

knowthefeel-55c377d43c168.png

I suggested late in the 2014 season that the Sam Gray experiment was over and he shouldn't play again.

I don't think I'm alone here.
image.jpg

In August 2006 I went through Geelong's team line by line and deemed them to be overrated, underperforming and incapable of a premiership.

Should've put the house on them for 2007 really.

i make a lot of posts and many of them are questionable but i enjoy looking at my avatar and my sig is pretty cool too

During last year's trade period I suggested something along the lines of 'Port trade Butcher to Bulldogs, Bulldogs trade Higgins to GWS and GWS trade Jeremy Cameron to Port.'

Looking back I failed to see 3 things:

1. Shaun Higgins was a free agent
2. There was no way in the blue hell that we would ever trade Butcher and get Cameron in return
3. Emphasise point 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a period of my life when I would wake up after a big night on the booze and think shiiiit what did I post??

Pick a weekend between 07 and 12

why are people so down on chappy, he was one of best perfomers last year and took big steps in filling darryl wakelin shoes. not to mention the fact he is walk up starter into our 22 at the moment and our back line looks a whole lot worse without him.
so why cant he win a B&F, there isnt to many that stand out more than him

can you report yourself?

Me drunk as all f@@k after the North win in round 3 claiming that Swallow deliberately broke Ollie's wrist, saying it here then going on their board and abusing them for it and getting a week ban. Was a fair effort.

I bet there were some pearlers in the 2007 GF thread, i'm guessing that has now been scrubbed from the site. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back