Player Watch Tom Doedee - Departed for Brisbane, End of 1st Round FA Compensation

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats why they are highlights, this always puzzles me, surely we want to see the bad things.

Only reason i can think off is highlights tend to be trying to sell a player to the supporters who wouldn't know much, that said, most U18 ones tend to show a bit of the good and some of their not so great disposals.

Prepared to back Ogilvy. He and his team know a bit more than any of us. Has rarely got one wrong.

Like x 1000000

FFS every year the same nellies, sky is falling, sky is falling! Its our recruiters stupid! They consistently perform well. 3 months later after pre-season said nellies will warm a bit, then 18 months later they'll be confident and then 26 months later they'll be jizzing continuously over him. Book mark it.

How crazy do you think they are? Didn't happen to notice burton was still there? Don't think so. Just happens to be that we rate this dude with a tonne of upside that can be added on by development. We can see what he will be, not what he is.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Word of advice people: be careful what you post in these threads, they often come back to bite you in a few years.:p

I'm thinking maybe our recruiting department has seen some talent in him that's not necessarily suited to the position he was playing in. Perhaps a midfield role in the future?

So basically from the sounds of it he's a basketballer, who made the switch to footy last year and hasn't played a ton of footy for people to rate him highly, but has shown he's got that "X-factor" that could make him a really good player.

Sounds like we've gone boom or bust with our pick since we had pick #9 in with Milera who we rated as the best at that position in the draft.

Can someone explain to me in 25 words or less why our first pick was 11 and not 9
science-formula.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back