Competitions 2016 Carlton Board Knockout Footy Tipping

Remove this Banner Ad

I am categorically sucking at every football-based competition this season - different style tipping comps, AFL fantasy, supercoach, goalkicking comp... might be worth a self-imposed ban on giving any opinions for the season since I clearly have NFI what I'm talking about. RIP ShanDog.
Life is no picnic for teddy bears

I love watching Collingwood lose and the one time I need them to win. **** you Collingwood

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy to have the hawks this weekend. Reckon chief might be a little nervous selecting Collingwood here, although this will largely depend on which Melbourne shows up.
Yeah - I chose it based on Melbourne. I think I have undervalued North a little bit this year when blind Freddie could see they are on the up.

Also I used Hawks too much elsewhere I think.

Yeah - I chose it based on Melbourne. I think I have undervalued North a little bit this year when blind Freddie could see they are on the up.

Also I used Hawks too much elsewhere I think.

I tried to get an even number of games to tip against us, Brisbane, St.Kilda and Essendon. Figured that would be the safe way to go.
Although I was a little nervous last week. Wasn't that confident about Port just before the game started.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The man that made all this possible, Chief, was unceremoniously dumped from our illustrious competition last weekend... I think it was the universe saying, "yep, that's what you get when you tip Collingwood!"

I wonder who is next?

Round 5 Tips:

HAW.gif
BlueGum

FRE.gif
HBF
kakarot
Squida25
TheCoach16
@JustKreuzing
NOCLUE
esoteric
ODNBlue

Let's not forget folks that when Adelaide ream Hawthorn and Carlton crush Freo we're all still in next week...

Would be more than happy to be knocked out if it meant seeing us win a game.
I shouldn't say this on the public forum, but it’s very, very difficult to see where we’re going to win a game.

I shouldn't say this on the public forum, but it’s very, very difficult to see where we’re going to win a game.

If we can sort our forward line out that would be a good start. We seem to be getting the down there ok, but it just comes out so easily.

If we can sort our forward line out that would be a good start. We seem to be getting the down there ok, but it just comes out so easily.
So you're saying we need forwards... Didn't we have a few?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back