THE TAN 42 - ALL ABOARD THE TIGER TRAIN! CHOO CHOO MOTHERGOOSES!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep true, so was Wild Bill Hickock, Calamity Jane too. I grew up in Ballarat and there's this place here called Sovereign Hill.
The whole place looks like 1800's. Like a Deadwood set, they had no electricity, running tap water, cars, fridges. It must have been hard going.
We are very lucky and spoilt compared to those days and medicine, bloody hell was experimental as! I know Deadwood set in America but similar lifestyles
would have been here too. You go to Bakery Hill McDonald's and they've got 120+year old photo's of Ballarat through the restaurant and that building is over hundred
years old too.

Yeah, anyone out there who hasn't seen Deadwood, it's certainly worth a look. Even just to get a look at what daily living was like 130 years ago. We have it Easy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i
I still watch this from time to time and think what an idiot... I hate when people try and sound smart

What a complete ******* sanctimonious dick hole. Waving his finger around like a ******* politician. Did Collingwood shape his values enough that he feels guilty that he's stealing from his employer by accepting a pay cheque every month?

What a complete ******* sanctimonious dick hole. Waving his finger around like a ******* politician. Did Collingwood shape his values enough that he feels guilty that he's stealing from his employer by accepting a pay cheque every month?
That's the trendy thing to do these days... Get an award and then rub s**t in the faces of those who supported you in the first place.

Just seen on the news looks very bad , a car crushed to .

Yeah, I came off the ring Rd where there was a smash, jumped onto the calder and saw the truck tip over.

Least 1 person killed.
Car cut off Tanker,Drver lost control.
So unavoidable.
Should charge that car Driver with Manslaughter.

Least 1 person killed.
Car cut off Tanker,Drver lost control.
So unavoidable.
Should charge that car Driver with Manslaughter.
Sad news. I wonder if the guy who cut off the truck stayed at the scene? I was travelling the other way towards Essendon.

I know what I'm having for dinner and it ain't Chicken Parma.
It's my own personal favourite... Spaghetti Bolognaise.
The difference is when I make it I chop up vegies to go in the Meat Sauce.
Tonight I'm chopping up-
Garlic,Onion,Mushroom, Red Capsicum, Zucchini and Broccoli.
Once you brown the mince, chuck in a Jar of Pasta sauce,
then add the diced vegies and simmer about 20 min,
while you cook the Pasta.
Then dish up the Pasta topped with the Bolognaise Sauce and add cheese to taste.
You can vary the ingredients to taylor to your guests, but I've only ever got praise for this.
Seriously YUM!.

Tonight I'm chopping up-
Then dish up the Pasta topped with the Bolognaise Sauce and add cheese to taste.
You can vary the ingredients to taylor to your guests, but I've only ever got praise for this.
Seriously YUM!.
Add some red wine to the sauce yummier

Sad news. I wonder if the guy who cut off the truck stayed at the scene? I was travelling the other way towards Essendon.
Doubt it.Cut off the truck would mean he/she would be oblivious to what happened in the 1st place there for i doubt it.

Doubt it.Cut off the truck would mean he/she would be oblivious to what happened in the 1st place there for i doubt it.
There's cameras there, they'll find them.

Tonight I'm chopping up-
Seriously YUM!.
Dirty big Mexican Parma night for me tonight. Can't jump over the bugger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back