Round 18 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

**** me Tom Mitchell is frustrating
Same here. And the worst is I could have picked up Luke Parker for less when I got Titchell. At least I can compliment myself on trading Kerridge and not Franklin for Zach Merrett last week, Kerridge has 37 at 3/4 time while Franklin has 92. I picked up Naismith as a downgrade but I can't see myself trading him in the final rounds, he's got 77. Apart from Titchell I should do well out of this game with Simpson, Docherty, Franklin and Naismith.

Same here. And the worst is I could have picked up Luke Parker for less when I got Titchell. At least I can compliment myself on trading Kerridge and not Franklin for Zach Merrett last week, Kerridge has 37 at 3/4 time while Franklin has 92. I picked up Naismith as a downgrade but I can't see myself trading him in the final rounds, he's got 77. Apart from Titchell I should do well out of this game with Simpson, Docherty, Franklin and Naismith.
Yeah I've got Kade, Doc and Hanners so they are all tracking well but Titch has been putrid.

Getting rid of Titchell is going to be something a few people may consider but the problem is that with his BE of 117 and score that has just crept over 50 in the final quarter his value will plummet.

How does someone have 2 kicks and 20 handballs?

Last edited:
Gaff got the memo but it seems like Bernie hasn't. Barely moved since half time. Sigh.
Unfortunately Gaff only had 42 at 3/4 time, 34 in the last quarter doesn't make for much of a score. I've got Vince too who's just one of the players bringing my score down. I've got 3 tons in my score. 3 midfielders have played but not one of them has reached the ton although Sidebottom(96) did a bit better than Titchell(61) and Gaff(76).
Despite two 69's, a 61 and a 76 my score is 10/919.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blicavs and Duncan the junk time is real :thumbsu:

1370/15

Seems okay looking at scoring across the games so far this week

Damn late changes with Menegola a late in.
Had Menegola but as he wasn't meant to play I changed to Foote.
Only for bench but there's a few dollars missed. Great 1st game. 99

Anyone with say a Blakley or Mills at M8 thinking of bringing in Menegola to play on field and using the cash to beast other areas?

Ballsy move but could pay off big time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back