Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why does it matter? I admire how hard he goes for the ball, I admire how good a footballer he is, I just don't like him. I also don't like that he's gone down injured. You can respect someone and still not like them.
I asked with a smile. Just curious. To say you hate somebody, then say you really dislike somebody, then it's watered down to not liking them. One has to wonder.

I asked with a smile. Just curious. To say you hate somebody, then say you really dislike somebody, then it's watered down to not liking them. One has to wonder.
Hated was harsh, but it is an unreasonable dislike like I explained above. I'm fully aware of it, I'm 37 this year, am I getting to the point in my life cycle where I can blame hormones yet?

most people use the terms interchangeably lol

I dislike a lot of people but can't say I really hate anyone :p

most people use the terms interchangeably lol

I dislike a lot of people but can't say I really hate anyone :p
I hate the prick who knocked the 11 month old baby out of the Muslum mums arms then tied her up with her head scarf and robbed her.

wFovN4O.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hated was harsh, but it is an unreasonable dislike like I explained above. I'm fully aware of it, I'm 37 this year, am I getting to the point in my life cycle where I can blame hormones yet?
To be honest it doesn't really matter, I don't like heaps of players, but when you said hate I thought there might be a juicy story.

Heard about that on the radio. ******* junkie.
AGGRAVATED BURGLARY AT GLENROY
Friday, 29 July 2016 09:40
Moreland Crime Investigation Unit detectives are investigating an aggravated burglary which occurred in Glenroy earlier this month.

Police have been told an unknown man has attended a residential address on Maude Avenue and knocked on the front door on Thursday 14 July about 8.55am.

The victim, who was home alone with her baby, opened the door and the man forced his way into the house.

It is believed the man produced a knife and made demands for cash.

The victim went to her bedroom where her purse was located and handed the man a quantity of cash.

He then used clothing to bind the victim’s arms and legs before telling her to stay in the bedroom for 10 minutes while he left the property.

The man then fled from the address in an unknown direction.

No one was physically injured during the incident.

At the time of the offence it is believed the man was wearing a black leather jacket, blue jeans and dark balaclava.

Anyone with any information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or submit a confidential crime report at www.crimestoppersvic.com.au

Amelia Penhall
Media Officer

it was at a cafe, he was with his wife/girlfriend..apparently looked grumpy as and wasn't talking to her. Went to order a coffee and the lady goes "name" and he looked at her as if to say "how the **** don't you know", really standoffish and just a s**t person.
Never met the bloke but this wouldn't surprise me. Yeah he's another I really don't like. :)

it was at a cafe, he was with his wife/girlfriend..apparently looked grumpy as and wasn't talking to her. Went to order a coffee and the lady goes "name" and he looked at her as if to say "how the **** don't you know", really standoffish and just a s**t person.
lol like anyone outside this country give a flying * about AFL players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back