Universal Love We 'heart' Geelong... yay.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it is the team that began 28 years before Hawthorn but have won less flags.
O! Haha, I never thought of that, so Geelong? I typically don't waste my time thinking about ateam that employed mark jackson as anything other than a lab rat.

I love the way they complain that our premierships are against interstate teams, despite the fact that Geelong laid down their handbags and gave West Coast their first 2 premierships in 1992 and 1994.

And they think we are their rivals - ha!

And that they got reemed by Freo at home !!!!

Am I the only one who wants Geelong to win out of the four remaining teams?

Because, you know, $crew $ydney.

Of the remaining 4 team? Probably. Against Sydney though, I believe a significant minority exist.

Of the remaining 4 team? Probably. Against Sydney though, I believe a significant minority exist.
When half the available teams are AFL love children, we don't have a lot of choice...

AFL love child, AFL love child 2, media love child or that harmless little brother that's forever in your shadow?

When half the available teams are AFL love children, we don't have a lot of choice...

AFL love child, AFL love child 2, media love child or that harmless little brother that's forever in your shadow?

On Footscray, when have they ever been the media love child before this? When Ted Whitten was playing?

In my ideal world, Footscray will play Geelong in the grand final with the Bulldogs winning, leaving Geelong 'the only team in living memory' that lost to the Bulldogs in a GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Timing of this thread is terrible. As long as they're alive in a finals series, egg is hanging over the face of the original OP.

I find some Geelong supporters on BF more abrasive that hessian underwear, though less troubling than Joel Selwood (everything about him that I've ever seen, except his gf, is abhorrent).

But I don't see why you'd wave the red flag at them a couple of weeks prior to them perhaps getting a shot at seeing you eat humble pie. It would make more sense to wait until the PF or GF loss.

Am I the only one who wants Geelong to win out of the four remaining teams?

I would think so. Come on mate, watching Geelong lose is one of footy's funniest moments. Seeing Selwood walking around with that look on his face like a 5 year old after someone stole the plastic surprise out of his Wheaties. Priceless. Not one of the world's most gracious losers is Mr Selwood :)

Timing of this thread is terrible. As long as they're alive in a finals series, egg is hanging over the face of the original OP.

I find some Geelong supporters on BF more abrasive that hessian underwear, though less troubling than Joel Selwood (everything about him that I've ever seen, except his gf, is abhorrent).

But I don't see why you'd wave the red flag at them a couple of weeks prior to them perhaps getting a shot at seeing you eat humble pie. It would make more sense to wait until the PF or GF loss.

Mate, if they still have their heads towards us rather than their next opponents in the finals, then that really says something about them, doesn't it?

You need to change your avatar then

I dislike both teams, so don't need to change it. The flog Geelong supporters and their flog captain are enough for me to be happier to see Cola win. In turn the Geelong flogs will then turn against Cola swans.

Go Doggies or Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Back