Game Day Round 4, 2023: Geelong v Hawthorn, MCG 3:20pm Easter Monday

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Day shows signs he’s going to be a juggernaut mid

I’ll say it again, we get nothing around the ground or forward from Meek or Reeves.

Have a look at the teams that win flags. It’s more important to be competitive around the ground. I really don’t care about a centre bounce, it’s such a minuscule part of the game.
Meek showed plenty of promising signs in the first half. Worth persevering with.

I’ll say it again, we get nothing around the ground or forward from Meek or Reeves.

Have a look at the teams that win flags. It’s more important to be competitive around the ground. I really don’t care about a centre bounce, it’s such a minuscule part of the game.

Taps mean very very little when you offer absolutely nothing around the ground. All the best rucks can actually contribute in multiple areas. Meek potentially can at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Newcombe and Mackenzie are having a quiet day. why not throw Moore and Macdonald in the middle
Do you put the extra development into those 2 and have them try and figure out how to overcome it or do you give someone else a shot.

I'm pretty sure this year Sam will persist more often then not. It's a development year.

lol we very clearly had a game plan. we worked super hard in the first half to block the switch and it worked well. we started losing it out of the contest in the third and they just got clean entry after clean entry. impossible to look good defensively under those circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back