Unpopular Opinions you have (non-football)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women make obviously terrible choices sometimes. That in no way is victim blaming, because no victim is ever to blame, but there's a lot of drop kick males in the world and they aren't exactly Bruce Wayne when it comes to hiding their other side.

When for instance, we watched Married at First Sight, I told my missus that Kellan would be a party boy and an aggressor in conflict. A few episodes later and he's challenging people to fights over dinner.

The warning signs are there. Be vigilant. Be aware.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

Women make obviously terrible choices sometimes. That in no way is victim blaming, because no victim is ever to blame, but there's a lot of drop kick males in the world and they aren't exactly Bruce Wayne when it comes to hiding their other side.

When for instance, we watched Married at First Sight, I told my missus that Kellan would be a party boy and an aggressor in conflict. A few episodes later and he's challenging people to fights over dinner.

The warning signs are there. Be vigilant. Be aware.

The problem for some I assume would be that they find it hard to walk away or are very scared of doing so.

That's what makes Rosie Batty's example so mind blowing.

The problem for some I assume would be that they find it hard to walk away or are very scared of doing so.

That's what makes Rosie Batty's example so mind blowing.

I agree, but you have to take some ownership of bad decisions, which is a polite way to describe "hmmm, might see what that fella who used to rape me 8 years ago is up to, wonder if he wants to hook up?", and use that ownership to educate others on red flags.

that kind of thinking leads to the creation of power for campaigners like this
cFXeXKEX_400x400.png

Interesting conundrum, calling her a campaigner is misogynistic, but since she's racially insensitive it's accepted, what is correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back