• 7-9

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • 10-14

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • 15+

Votes: 17 19.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I dunno pretty much just whatever, all types. Only really started to drink it maybe 5 years ago, prefer coffee but its also good for a switch.
Every couple of years I'll ask my wife to make me a cup of tea, then take a sip and go "mmm.. nope still don't like tea" and then go make a coffee instead 😅

Every couple of years I'll ask my wife to make me a cup of tea, then take a sip and go "mmm.. nope still don't like tea" and then go make a coffee instead 😅
Need to get a taste for it almost like booze, I think I was staying somewhere on for a bit and there was no coffee so was forced to drink instead and got used to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

or you're permanently hung over and don't realise it because you never have a long enough break to tell the difference
this isnt how alcohol works.

reality is Australia's drinking culture is pretty ****ed. a friend of mine is from Manchester and was shocked by how normalised a six pack or bottle of wine is.

somehow we have a high life expectancy and our medical system is performing better than the NHS (despite the 'our hospitals r overflowing!!!!' reddit rhetoric of covid).

Australians generally have Anglo-Saxon or Anglo-Celtic or southern European genes.

I couldn't imagine my life without alcohol and don't want to ever give it up. it'll probably be the thing that kills me but at least you meet chicks drinking beers. you don't meet chicks with a butter chicken and stuffed wings off of Uber Eats.

Georgie Best wore out his second liver.
Paul Gascoigne didnt get pissed off of two bottles of Gordons and a crate of cans (15 500ml cans).

Think I've done that maybe twice solo. a bottle of spirits kicks my arse. 12 cans gets me feeling very very good.

it's all about your genes really.

once you stop eating to drink more youre ****ed. you need to eat.

Used to drink a lot, in my twenties, then dropped off once married and having our son. My dad died in 2010 and it was a slow, very painful process for him that knocked us all around. Without realising it, I started drinking 2 - 3 stubbies every night, for about 18 months. Became a habit that was surprisingly hard to break. I live a quiet life now and have no problem moderating drinking alcohol (I only drink beer), on average I'd say 4 beers per week, which I thoroughly enjoy.

this isnt how alcohol works.

reality is Australia's drinking culture is pretty ****ed. a friend of mine is from Manchester and was shocked by how normalised a six pack or bottle of wine is.

somehow we have a high life expectancy and our medical system is performing better than the NHS (despite the 'our hospitals r overflowing!!!!' reddit rhetoric of covid).

Australians generally have Anglo-Saxon or Anglo-Celtic or southern European genes.

I couldn't imagine my life without alcohol and don't want to ever give it up. it'll probably be the thing that kills me but at least you meet chicks drinking beers. you don't meet chicks with a butter chicken and stuffed wings off of Uber Eats.
I didn't mean literally a permanent hang over.

I meant if you drink 7 days a week how you feel in the mornings would be normalised.

Back