No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 49 -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big s**t in morning before work or big s**t before bed. What's more satisfying?
Seriously good question. I enjoy the traditional morning version very much. But I'm going to vote before bed...when it's massive and you're so tired that just a wipe is such a task, after you flush and wash your hands the feeling is perfect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I grew up in Strathmore everyone was essendon. Geoff blethyn and Andy Wilson lived in my street. We used to have kick to kick with them in the local park. Was always at windy hill.i picked richmond after they won the 67 granny. Carlton won in 68 so supported them . then in 69 richmond won so back to supporting the Tigers. Never looked back from then

Big s**t in morning before work or big s**t before bed. What's more satisfying?

Such a loaded question with many complexities.

I for one prefer the morning and it's quite rare that I'm planning a vigorous constitutional before retiring for the evening.

On those very rare occasions one has been required before upping stumps the experience has been surprising, yet not unpleasant.

However, the morning s**t is still and will always be (until the retirement village calls) the most satisfying. It sets you up for the day, usually puts you in a good mood and gives you an opportunity to catch up on world events and BF. Which is what I'm doing right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back