Trade rumours!

Remove this Banner Ad

Come on. You were supposed to say NO. That's what we paid for a Brownlow medalist.

Would rather chase Duncan

You could have played both sides of this better than me.

Seriously though, I think Gibbs would be a great fit for Adelaide. Lyons and a first rounder (which might be get it done) would improve Adelaide significantly.
Adelaide are clearly on the improve for 2017, so trading a first rounder for genuine established talent is a great move for their list.

You could have played both sides of this better than me.

Seriously though, I think Gibbs would be a great fit for Adelaide. Lyons and a first rounder (which might be get it done) would improve Adelaide significantly.
Adelaide are clearly on the improve for 2017, so trading a first rounder for genuine established talent is a great move for their list.

I think we will be able to cover our midfield next year without giving up our first round pick. If we can get a player like Jonty Scharenberg with our first then go hard at Martin or Rockliff next year when they are free agents. That would be the best way to go for Adelaide

Sorry Floggo I try not to read to much of the s**t you Crow's folk throw on here.

P.S How many times have ya used the "potato" line?

Maybe I have used it before but I don't know. Obviously you know, which would suggest you are full of s**t and read crows folk s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade whisperer has run a trade rumour today that GWS have offered pick 7 and a bunch of players for Nat Fyfe. Now that would be huge in anyone's language

Trade whisperer has run a trade rumour today that GWS have offered pick 7 and a bunch of players for Nat Fyfe. Now that would be huge in anyone's language
Sounds like garbage
Don't know how there cap allows for a million dollar player coming in

Note: Steele, Marchbank are on initial 60k contracts

Sounds like garbage
Don't know how there cap allows for a million dollar player coming in

Note: Steele, Marchbank are on initial 60k contracts

Could be but it's still juicy to pique interest. The GWS have to trim a few players plus cash by end of 2017 I think. Who knows they have a few guns that could want to head back to WA.

Its bull.

Same guy has been going on about our supposed cap problems yet says we can afford a million dollar man. Nope.
Fair enough too it's all bs til it's official so we will have to cool our heels for a while yet. Still if Fyfe has recovered from his broken leg and can return to his best I would gladly have him at the pies. Pity we have nothing of trade value to freo

Fair enough too it's all bs til it's official so we will have to cool our heels for a while yet. Still if Fyfe has recovered from his broken leg and can return to his best I would gladly have him at the pies. Pity we have nothing of trade value to freo
Wow!
Going out on a limb there!
You'd gladly take the bes player in the game!
Groundbreaking stuff :)

Wow!
Going out on a limb there!
You'd gladly take the bes player in the game!
Groundbreaking stuff :)

Yeah I should probably stick to the low hanging fruit right? Can't stand the thoughts of the pies trading in dad's army. Anything but that!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back