The trade period winners and losers thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade winners from the outside seemed to be the dees and dockers..... Losers day i say was us bar tuohy.

Carlton did alright as well. I would say Melbourne, Freo and Carlton. Is this Freo's best ever trade period? They are usually bottom 4 here.
Yea i think no doubt its the dockers best trade period... Have found it hard in recent years to nail their trading but no doubt they have come up trumps this year.

Losers: Pies signing Mayne to a 4 year deal and then signing Dunn. Also purging their tall backs.
Port's trade where they gave Lions their 1st round pick, which I think will be a high pick.

Saints and Dees did well. Grudging pat on the back to Blues for sticking to their guns re Gibbs.

North playing dodge ball with their list.

Set up a kid to fall then brutalize the lot of them. Career coaching 101.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can attach who I want. You have forgone a likely top 10 pick next year. Smacks of desperation. Rebuild time

If you want to turn this thread into a West Horsham s**t Fight, there are threads on the Bay for that campaigner.

Winners: Anyone who didn't bring in Chris Mayne on a 4 year, $2 million deal or anyone who didn't fail to bring anyone in whilst also giving up a best 22 player for peanuts.

Losers: Anyone who brought in Chris Mayne on a 4 year, $2 million deal or anyone who failed to bring anyone in whilst also giving up a best 22 player for peanuts.

Winner: Fremantle (Rejuvenated their list with quality young players and still walk into the draft pick picks in every round)

Loser: Adelaide (The failed Gibbs trade was unfortunate however not the defining factor in our failure. It started last year when we traded a future second round pick for Hampton who was a fringe player at a bottom club. Then we decided to trade Lyons for pick 43 which is criminally undervaluing him.)

I saw afl.com s winners and losers. Do any of their writers have any ******* idea? Gave north a c- for gaining 3 players for practically nothing? **** those guys
i think PLOW gave us a a D-.
Doest fit the narrative to say anything positive about NMFC.
havent fully analised everything, but:
Winners - Tiges
Losers - P.A.
WTF - Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back