Rumour Someone in the AFL out to Get Eddie?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes this comes from Slobbo but I thought it was worth talking about.

YOU have to ask: Was the bullet which took out Graeme Allan really aimed at Eddie McGuire?

The story which cost “Gubby’’ his job on Tuesday, which had been sitting in a draw at AFL House for 12 months, only emerged just hours after Allan had been appointed football boss of Collingwood.

Someone leaked it to selected members of the media.

Someone with an axe to grind.

SO IF This is True. AFL Knew this for a Year(Shows the AFL Hides a lot of Stuff) but soon as Gubby get's Appointed this is Fed out to Media(Caro) who is a Very Well Know Eddie Hater. So she can just love Writing all this Anti-Eddie and Collingwood News.

I agree Eddie done the Wrong Thing Hiring Allan when I say he knew about it but not excuse the AFL hiding it and only coming out with it soon as Ed/Collingwood get Involved

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...e/news-story/c834376dfc282ab354ed54c8eb97c728

By the way how is Dave Matthews going?
Just asking, no particular reason.

Someone who also passes on info to Caro. She seems to know what is happening and continues to have pit shots at AED and the club whilst ignoring what happens at her club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But my favourite theory? Buckley. (and not just because nobody in this thread has blamed him yet :D). Hine had no reason to leak until he got overruled in the trading period, but it came out before that, from memory. But Bucks got overruled and his friend was replaced.

Wonder whether Bucks feels that its Eddie holding him and the footy department back with too much meddling...

(note, I'm not that serious... but a good conspiracy theory always enlivens the off-season... :p)

MV5BMjA3ODIzMTU0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDY5MjI2Mw@@._V1_UY317_CR19,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Matthews you say? Isn't he linked to Caroline Wilson? As well as being someone with access to up to 12 drug story data and enough cred to leak it to Robbo? The same Dave Matthews who tried every trick in the book to get Treloar to Richmond and acted like a petulant child when we coughed up two first rounders?

That Dave Matthews?

Hypothetically?

So it seems we have a rat in our ranks.no evidence just an opinion but I would say it's Hine.
Ehhhhh?
No way.
Think someone living up north past the Murray river someone fermenting west of the harbour.....

Matthews you say? Isn't he linked to Caroline Wilson? As well as being someone with access to up to 12 drug story data and enough cred to leak it to Robbo? The same Dave Matthews who tried every trick in the book to get Treloar to Richmond and acted like a petulant child when we coughed up two first rounders?

That Dave Matthews?

Hypothetically?
Just asking how he's going?
Nothing more.
Just a question we horses ask amongst ourselves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Trump?

Just asking how he's going?
Nothing more.
Just a question we horses ask amongst ourselves

We ask all sorts of questions just for the fun of it. Like, why is the world not made of sugarcubes? Which idiot allowed echidnas to exist when horse nostrils are so sensitive to spiking? And why would the AFL condone someone conducting a spittle-daubed vengeance campaign against someone they dont like at another club using confidential information damaging to the AFL? Hypothetically.

Unfortunately there's an endless list of suspects. Making enemies seems to be one of Ed's strengths.

It was GWS....they knew they'd lose Whitfield anyway. They wanted Eddie and Gubby to suffer for the Treloar deal and Eddies expose on their funding.
They'll keep. One thing I know is we can absorb this sort of rubbish.....we're used to it. But in future Mr Matthews will need to look before he leaps.
Magpies have long memories.

We ask all sorts of questions just for the fun of it. Like, why is the world not made of sugarcubes? Which idiot allowed echidnas to exist when horse nostrils are so sensitive to spiking? And why would the AFL condone someone conducting a spittle-daubed vengeance campaign against someone they dont like at another club using confidential information damaging to the AFL? Hypothetically.
I know not, I just say neigh

Not sure I understand why its a bullet aimed at Eddie. It only targets Eddie directly if the rumour that he appointed Allan without appropriate consultation with the board/whoever was required is true. I doubt that rumour. Its more a broadside at the pies. I have no doubt Eddie has enemies and I think this is one of the issues we have to deal with as our president has grown over the past 17 years into a very tall poppy. Who should be in everyone's sights is the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back