Oppo Camp Max Lynch (Traded to Hawks 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

it's the rookie draft, they are all development players. have a wait and see attitude. very few will walk straight in
and be best 22. lets see what they can do first

I have a feeling this kid and Brodie are going to get along like a house on fire and really challenge each other.

Max won't be worrying Grundy for at least Few Years. Though I do hope they bring the best out of each other

I knew if I kept my username...someone would come along to fill it...
Plus I get to change my avatar again (sorry Darcy...I only used you on the rebound)
What were the chances with my name???

I reckon it was a 100,000 to 1!

Brett Anderson said on SEN. That IF Grundy goes down that Lynch could play next year because of his Big Body and could take some Hits

All the best to Lynch but if Grundy goes down we are cactus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

200cm, 96kg ruckman, for those wondering.

MYoNk.gif

All up to White and Cox if Grundy goes down.

Grundy is the most important player on our list, IMO. If he continue that late season form we are a chance for the finals.

Grundy is the most important player on our list, IMO. If he continue that late season form we are a chance for the finals.
Without a doubt. This is why i was shocked we gave up Witts so easily, but i think that was more his choice.

Without a doubt. This is why i was shocked we gave up Witts so easily, but i think that was more his choice.
It was all his choice. Collingwood offered him a contract extension, he refused. Nothing the club could have done to change his mind short of sacrificing team balance to give him games, which they rightly didn't do. Needs of the club come before the wants of individuals.

It was all his choice. Collingwood offered him a contract extension, he refused. Nothing the club could have done to change his mind short of sacrificing team balance to give him games, which they rightly didn't do. Needs of the club come before the wants of individuals.

To be fair on Witts he did opt to stay last season and fight for his spot. Problem for him is that he's just not that good. Sucked for us because we would have got more for him last season. No hard feelings though because he had a crack, just not good enough. Upside is that Grundy has become a star.

To be fair on Witts he did opt to stay last season and fight for his spot. Problem for him is that he's just not that good. Sucked for us because we would have got more for him last season. No hard feelings though because he had a crack, just not good enough. Upside is that Grundy has become a star.
Aim for the moon.. even if you miss you'll land among the Grundy's

Grundy had not Broken Out at that Time like he did in the 2nd Half of this Season

Agree, losing Witts has certainly elevated his importance. A lot depends on Cox developing over the preseason as I think he's a better option to carry the 1st ruck role than White.

Disagree, at the start to the season he was clearly the leading candidate for the number 1 ruck role based on pre-season form. Just got injured at the wrong time and even when Grundy was struggling pre-bye, Witts was still out injured. Grundy hit his straps after the bye and rest as they say is history. Sliding door moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back