MVP North Melbourne Board's Poster of the Year

Remove this Banner Ad

3. ArjenTheGreat. Brings the most colour and energy to the Board. Sure, he has a high clanger count, but that's because he's taking risks. I enjoy a certain level of unpredictability with his posting - sometimes backing down from over zealous comments, sometimes going harder. Makes the Board an interesting place and, as someone else said, it'd run the risk of being an echo chamber without him and his type.

(Could we name our B&F "The Sam Gibson Medal?")

2. Arden. More prolific and consistent this year with the puns and witty one-liners. Keep 'em rolling mate.

1. Tied between B Tron (for the nuance and analysis) & Hearts to hearts for grounding common sense and peacekeeping (along with a healthy dose of both humour and tribalism).

Honourable mentions. Too many to name really (and apologies to those I've left out), but enjoy posts by kangaspurs, King Corey, Thewlis Dish, see see, Shermanator, Shintemaster, Frank Thring, hilly, naturally north, muttley45, Heaps of Fun, passmore, SMaturin, roos_fanatic08, Hojuman, Flawed Genius, LuvtheKangas and, of course, my co-conspirator, The Other Dean.

Best Clubman: giantroo. Greatly appreciate your regular posts gr and keeping us informed. Thanks mate!

Last edited:
3. ArjenTheGreat. Brings the most colour and energy to the Board. Sure, he has a high clanger count, but that's because he's taking risks. I enjoy a certain level of unpredictability with his posting - sometimes backing down from over zealous comments, sometimes going harder. Makes the Board an interesting place and, as someone else said, it'd run the risk of being an echo chamber without him and his type.

2. Arden. More prolific and consistent this year with the puns and witty one-liners. Keep 'em rolling mate.

1. Tied between B Tron (for the nuance and analysis) & Hearts to hearts for grounding common sense and peacekeeping (along with a healthy dose of both humour and tribalism).

Honourable mentions. Too many to name really (and apologies to those I've left out), but enjoy posts by kangaspurs, King Corey, Thewlis Dish, see see, Shermanator, Shintemaster, Frank Thring, hilly, naturally north, muttley45, Heaps of Fun, passmore, SMaturin, roos_fanatic08, Hojuman, Flawed Genius, and, of course, my co-conspirator, The Other Dean.

Best Clubman: giantroo. Greatly appreciate your regular posts gr and keeping us informed. Thanks mate!

Ohhh....You shouldn't have.

Brings a tear to my eye.

I love you too man.

My unforced error count is ridiculously high, however I'm working hard on improving my beep test and getting to more contests.

After my review with the development coaches post-season, the consensus was that if I can halve my clanger count I will be in contention for the ultimate prize which is to win this great boards best and worst poster simultaneously.

Now wouldn't that be something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honourable mentions. Too many to name really (and apologies to those I've left out), but enjoy posts by kangaspurs, King Corey, Thewlis Dish, see see, Shermanator, Shintemaster, Frank Thring, hilly, naturally north, muttley45, Heaps of Fun, passmore, SMaturin, roos_fanatic08, Hojuman, Flawed Genius, and, of course, my co-conspirator, The Other Dean.

That's all good....

Honourable mentions. Too many to name really (and apologies to those I've left out), but enjoy posts by kangaspurs, King Corey, Thewlis Dish, see see, Shermanator, Shintemaster, Frank Thring, hilly, naturally north, muttley45, Heaps of Fun, passmore, SMaturin, roos_fanatic08, Hojuman, Flawed Genius, LuvtheKangas and, of course, my co-conspirator, The Other Dean.

Apology NOT accepted!

I reckon your form dropped off a tad this year MM. I don't even know yet how many Camerons, Oscars and Matthews have been on a NM list.

5 Camerons, 1 Oscar and 6 Matthews. You've been holding pissy stuff like that against me all year?!?!?

(Cameron Delaney, Richardson, Mooney, Pedersen and Thurley. Oscar Skalberg. Matthew Larkin, Armstrong, Campbell, Riggio, Capuano and Burton)

5 Camerons, 1 Oscar and 6 Matthews. You've been holding pissy stuff like that against me all year?!?!?

(Cameron Delaney, Richardson, Mooney, Pedersen and Thurley. Oscar Skalberg. Matthew Larkin, Armstrong, Campbell, Riggio, Capuano and Burton)

Oscar Skalberg doesn't sound like somebody that would make a list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back