Meet Up End of year social club partayyyyyyy

Remove this Banner Ad

BUGGER BUGGER BUGGER.....I have 2 tickets to Thursday nights Christmas Party and have at the last bloody minute can't go....anybody want them?...can email them....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heaps more people here this year than previous years (which was to be expected). Players are spread out all over the place for photos etc.

Good night with Danny McGinlay as the MC, speeches from Gordo, and a bit of nice acknowledgment to Dally for his great drafting.

The new guys looked a bit awe struck. Vibe was good, just frustrating that you couldn't get near the players, in previous years you could walk up and talk to them for a bit. 2400 people there tonight, 1500 last year and 800 the year before that.

The roar when Picko and Toyd kicked their last goals was huge again tonight.

Bev really does think deeply about everything to do with his people, his management skills and concern for everyone involved is amazing. The story about why he went down to the bench with a couple of minutes to go demonstrate his people management skills and empathy with all concerned.

And the story about him telling Clarko to shut up and enjoy the moment towards the end of the 2014 Grand Final when the Hawks were so far in front was pure gold, although embellished a little according to him. Standing up to Clarko really says something about him.

Another good night, just dragging this PREMIERSHIP year out a little further :D

I reckon that the club could just book a function room to watch a replay of all of the finals and it would be packed out.

I'd pay to be a part of it.

I really enjoyed watching vision of the grand final with a large audience in the room tonight, the collective emotion was great to be a part of (again!).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back