Meet Up End of year social club partayyyyyyy

Remove this Banner Ad

This is now sold out/full as of this morning.

There are only so many seats and tables that the Victory room can cater for. We'd never be able to cater for every single SC member

HERO_SocialClubXmasParty.jpg

UPDATE: ADDITIONAL TICKETS RELEASED FOR CHRISTMAS PARTY

After reaching capacity for the first time, the Club we has been worked closely with Etihad Stadium to release a limited number of extra tickets to the 2016 EJ Whitten Social Club Christmas Party.

Etihad Stadium have allowed the Club to access the external concourse, stadium seating and some of the ground to accommodate Social Club members who initially missed out on securing a ticket for this event.

The Club will be adding big screens on the ground so you will still be able to watch all the on-stage action in the Victory Room live in these areas, with additional food outlets and bars also being opened. Social Club members will also still have access to players and coaching staff in this space.

Tickets will be released via this link at 10am, Tuesday November 22.

NB: Your member number and password will be required to secure your ticket. Additionally groups (including those as part of a family membership) will have to register individually for tickets, as group bookings are not available.

EVENT INFORMATION
To thank you for your support during the 2016 Season we would like to cordially invite all 2016 EJ Whitten Social Club members to our end of year EJ Whitten Social Club Christmas party.

Event Information
Date:
Thursday, 15 December - 6.30pm-9pm
RSVP: 5:00pm, 30 November 2016.
Price: Tickets are complimentary as part of your member benefits.

Due to limited capacity guest passes are not available for purchase for this event. Additionally, with a high demand for this event expected, a prompt RSVP is recommended.

Some refreshments will be provided thanks to Club Partner, Mission and additional food and beverages can be purchased at bar prices.

Tickets must be printed by 5pm, Monday 12 December 2016. Admission will not be granted without a printed ticket.

This event is allocated on a first in best dressed basis and is likely to reach capacity quickly so confirming attendance early is essential to guarantee entry.

Looks like they might have gotten access to the rooms next door to make it bigger

- Past players bar and opposition bar

Why not just have it at Whittten Oval on the ground? It's a summer night after all. Would be a great atmosphere.

The family day was massive and it's nowhere near as cramped as Etihad.

Why not just have it at Whittten Oval on the ground? It's a summer night after all. Would be a great atmosphere.

The family day was massive and it's nowhere near as cramped as Etihad.

Because it's too hard logistically and surely you know just because it's summer doesn't guarantee that there will be no rain.

I just had a quick look at the horrid WB Forum page on FB. Is it just me or all everyone ever does on that page is whinge!?
Not too dissimilar to BigFooty sometimes though.
In fairness to all our supporters I find here far worse for whinging lol. The FB whinging seems to attract more counter whinging that defends the club if that makes it worse I'm not sure. I think the serial whingers on here are probably put on ignore by a lot of people so that probably helps. Nothing is worse than the selection and gameday threads we have on here,and that possibly includes the entire website.
Still prefer here so I hope these observations don't ruffle feathers,just trying to be fair to all our supporters and noteing what I see as the differences/similarities. Plenty of good posters on all our websites though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK, so I missed both windows for the party due to being snowed under at work.

If anyone can't go to the party or has a spare wristband and is willing to lend a brother a hand, please PM me. Would much rather ditch the work Christmas Party in favour of this one.

People whingeing on FB That they couldn't get a ticket to this and that they preferred it before, when you could go to anything you want with no crowds......ummm ok. Yeah let's be s**t again. That was so much more fun

Some even saying they will dump all their memberships because of it

Un ******* believeable

People whingeing on FB That they couldn't get a ticket to this and that they preferred it before, when you could go to anything you want with no crowds......ummm ok. Yeah let's be s**t again. That was so much more fun

Some even saying they will dump all their memberships because of it

Un ******* believeable
It's ridiculous some of the moaning that goes on. I remember towards end of the season some lady having a go at a Bulldogs staff member in the social club. Complaining that it was too busy and she couldn't sit at her usual table and they should stop signing up members.

It's ridiculous some of the moaning that goes on. I remember towards end of the season some lady having a go at a Bulldogs staff member in the social club. Complaining that it was too busy and she couldn't sit at her usual table and they should stop signing up members.
:openmouth::openmouth::frowning::frowning::frowning::openmouth::openmouth:

select an event
manage more productsTransfer & Resale
back to October
-
2017 Social Club Christmas Party Wait List
-
Event Date: - - Event Time: -
product detailproduct history
There are no actions available for the seats below.
Section WAIT, Row LIST You have 1 seat(s)
seat details current entry method to event product status
Seat 523 Not Available for Action
Does anyone know what this means am I on a waiting list to get a ticket or are they going to issue a ticket later

Where is this info from?

Got an email today informing me that I was lucky enough to score a ticket! I was in the waiting list for the second round of tickets.

Sorry if this has been asked before but what is the usual dress code for this? I was going to wear my Guernsey and scarf but is this a formal event?

Got an email today informing me that I was lucky enough to score a ticket! I was in the waiting list for the second round of tickets.

Sorry if this has been asked before but what is the usual dress code for this? I was going to wear my Guernsey and scarf but is this a formal event?
In the past it hasn't been a formal dress occasion.

A lot of people rock up after work in their work clothes, others wear doggies sports gear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back