Association Football Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Too high as in?
Too high for me to feel 100% confident.

-5.5 is normally the one I feel safe on sides not letting teams back into game by too much. GSW could let 20+ points comeback down to 7 points (very unlikely) but I dont think they'd let it get within 5

Too high for me to feel 100% confident.

-5.5 is normally the one I feel safe on sides not letting teams back into game by too much. GSW could let 20+ points comeback down to 7 points (very unlikely) but I dont think they'd let it get within 5
Oh right. Is that just a gut feel or based on results?

With the blowout that will happen early on in this game, I suspect it won't even get close to being an issue.

Oh right. Is that just a gut feel or based on results?

With the blowout that will happen early on in this game, I suspect it won't even get close to being an issue.
Just gut feel. It's not even a big thing really, just the difference between me being 100% confident and 98% haha

Ah yeah annoying. I hit the win for most 6s in the match which meant I basically broke even last night, and did break even this morning with Celta Vigo, Cagliari and Napoli, cashed at HT for the latter two as Cagliari were 2-1 down but cash out was positive.

Thrown it all on GSW -7.5 this morning against BKN Nets. Only sure thing I could see in the Bball today?

Hahaha you had Cagliari and Napoli, I had Fiorentina or Draw, Sassuolo or Draw and Roma/Both teams to score paying just over $9.

When Fiorentina equalised for 1-1 I thought I had it. Roma were up 2-1 and Sassuolo had just scored a penalty to go up 3-1 (although playing with 10 men). They then went on to concede three goals in 15 minutes and lost 4-3. Brutal.

Last edited:
Hahaha you had Cagliari and Napoli, I had Fiorentina or Draw, Sassuolo or Draw and Roma/Both teams to score paying just over $9.

When Fiorentina equalised for 1-1 I thought I had it. Roma were up 2-1 and Sassuolo had just scored a penalty to go up 3-1 (although playing with 10 men). They then went on to concede three goals in 15 minutes and lost 4-3. Brutal.

Cagliari ended up winning? LOL. Did Napoli? Could have held for $35 off $5 haha ah well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any other a league or BBL tips. Might pair that up with 1-2 in a multi

Well as Jatz discovered, I reckon I'll keep my BBL separate in case they win by 7+. Who's playing tonight?

Oh s**t, didn't realise the early start!

Reckon Adelaide is value in the other one. Coming off a disappointing loss. Will wait to see who's batting first I think
Agreed, I'm on Sydney and Adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back