didnt william hill buy them out?
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

William Hill and Centrebet are sinking to the lowest of low levels.

They advertise one price. As soon as you log in, the odds on that market decrease. If you log back out, the odds go back to what they originally were.

I.e. Miami v Charlotte game total under 204 is showing $1.91. I log into my account to place a bet, and the odds go to $1.70 (with overs also $1.70). I log back out, and the odds for both options go back to $1.91.

Obviously I'm not the only one this happens to. Instead of limiting the amount you can stake, they are reducing the odds they offer.

Poor effort when you have to turn over your initial deposit before you can withdraw your winnings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

William Hill and Centrebet are sinking to the lowest of low levels.

They advertise one price. As soon as you log in, the odds on that market decrease. If you log back out, the odds go back to what they originally were.

I.e. Miami v Charlotte game total under 204 is showing $1.91. I log into my account to place a bet, and the odds go to $1.70 (with overs also $1.70). I log back out, and the odds for both options go back to $1.91.

Obviously I'm not the only one this happens to. Instead of limiting the amount you can stake, they are reducing the odds they offer.

Poor effort when you have to turn over your initial deposit before you can withdraw your winnings.
I decided to enquire about these laughable tactics. At least it was confirmed and acknowledged that they offer me (and others who have had their accounts restricted) significantly inferior odds to other customers.

Jonathan:

One moment please while I check your account.

Tristan: Thanks

Jonathan:

Thank you for patiently waiting.

Jonathan:

Having checked, we can confirm that your account has been restricted. This was a decision made at the William Hill Australia senior management?s discretion.

Tristan: What would the Northern Territory Racing Commission have to say about these deplorable tactics being actioned by one of their licensees?

Jonathan:

Unfortunately, we do not have information for that how they came up with this decision.

Tristan: I would like to be treated as an equal. If it's good enough for Sir Willaim Hill's senior management team to offer Joe Bloggs $1.91 on a line bet, his honour should offer you and me the same odds instead of being discriminated against.

Jonathan:

I understand how you feel about this. However, this is a Management decision but unfortunately, the decision on this is final.

Tristan: In your highly regarded opinion, what do you think the Northern Territory Racing Commission would say if I raised my concerns with them about the tactics being employed by your trading team? Is it reasonable to assume they would think these tactics are unjustified, unacceptable, inconsiderate and deplorable?

Jonathan:

I do understand how you feel about it. However we are unable to provide information on how our Management came up with the decision and they will not give us explanation on this also.

Tristan: I do appreciate that you not only took the time out to assist with my enquiry, but you offered me with an explanation. Thanks.

For those who have had their accounts restricted in the same manner, do you have the same issue with racing? I don't usually bet on the races but I don't see any other option seeing as though I can't withdraw any money unless I turn my cash over. Luckily it's only $131.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back