Player Sponsorship 2017 Player Sponsorship - Kennedy and K Smith - Player function review 23/7

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi there all.

We're nearly all there and ready for me to go collect from you the dollary-doos.

I have a list of people who were involved in player sponsorship last year who haven't indicated whether they want to go again. In case they just haven't seen the thread I will flick PMs to those guys just checking whether they are interested. No pressure, I don't want anyone to feel they are being spammed by a rabbit so if I contact you via PM to ask if you would like to contribute, feel free to say yeah, nup or maintain a steely silence. Whatever is your preferred thing.

So once that is done, I will send a PM to those who have pledged money in this thread asking for a bank transfer.

MFC have confirmed that Katherine Smith, who a number of people have suggested we sponsor, is available and we can lock that in if you are all happy to go that way.

I'm sure Ben Kennedy is super excited about the prospect of being sponsored by the Bigfooty Demons again. Assuming he knows in the first place - but I'm sure it is a big thing in his life.

Hi there all.

We're nearly all there and ready for me to go collect from you the dollary-doos.

I have a list of people who were involved in player sponsorship last year who haven't indicated whether they want to go again. In case they just haven't seen the thread I will flick PMs to those guys just checking whether they are interested. No pressure, I don't want anyone to feel they are being spammed by a rabbit so if I contact you via PM to ask if you would like to contribute, feel free to say yeah, nup or maintain a steely silence. Whatever is your preferred thing.

So once that is done, I will send a PM to those who have pledged money in this thread asking for a bank transfer.

MFC have confirmed that Katherine Smith, who a number of people have suggested we sponsor, is available and we can lock that in if you are all happy to go that way.

I'm sure Ben Kennedy is super excited about the prospect of being sponsored by the Bigfooty Demons again. Assuming he knows in the first place - but I'm sure it is a big thing in his life.
Sounds good PG, go for it.

Proper Gander do we get badges for the Smith sponsorship?
Dunno exactly, but I would assume so.

Tell you what, I will personally make certain that Chief provides you with the Smith badge that you rightly deserve. I'll make it a campaign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno exactly, but I would assume so.

Tell you what, I will personally make certain that Chief provides you with the Smith badge that you rightly deserve. I'll make it a campaign.
Maybe the badges could be reversed for the AFLW? Red background for the name and blue V for the number? Something to highlight the difference?

Maybe the badges could be reversed for the AFLW? Red background for the name and blue V for the number? Something to highlight the difference?
I'll see if Chief will do that. Doesn't sound too difficult.

Hi all. I'm keen to put my dollarydoos where my heart is but because the dual caveats of living in Perth and recently graduated mean buying a membership isn't really the sounded decision for what I ultimately get so I was thinking of hopping on board the player sponsorship.

What exactly does doing so entail?

Attachments

• Badge.JPG
    Badge.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back