Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You've made me want to watch the highlights again Windy, crazy game. Their set pieces really caused problems that day. Pires' goal was all class. Defoe scored a cracker too.

Don't understand why you would play Bambi on Ice at RB, also would have played Ozil and Alexis as I don't see what we have left to rest them for. Still that side should win comfortably.

No surprise that Lucas scores.

Thought Maitland-Niles was Wenger's fullback for Cup games. He's done okay too. Unlucky not to start.

Feel sorry for Lucas, probably signed for Arsenal thinking he would be playing alongside Sanchez and Ozil, only really gets games alongside the Iwobi and Theo.

Wouldn't be surprised if the rumours of him wanting out are a tactic to get him more first team game time, was our best out there tonight definitely deserves it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No surprise that Lucas scores.

Thought Maitland-Niles was Wenger's fullback for Cup games. He's done okay too. Unlucky not to start.
He's naturally a DM, looks to be a decent prospect from what I've seen. Haven't seen enough to be convinced of his defensive attributes but is very tidy on the ball, and couldn't be any worse than Coq.

Feel sorry for Lucas, probably signed for Arsenal thinking he would be playing alongside Sanchez and Ozil, only really gets games alongside the Iwobi and Theo.

Wouldn't be surprised if the rumours of him wanting out are a tactic to get him more first team game time, was our best out there tonight definitely deserves it.

Have said it before, we've looked very threatening with Alexis and Lucas interchanging up front. It's been few and far between though. Lucas didn't even make the squad for Bayern.

He probably won't feature again until Lincoln.

Perez has to be given a shot surely, rest Iwobi and get him on the field, hasn't put a foot wrong with his appearances, scores, plays well, doesn't get a proper go at it, I don't understand it.

I agree completely.

Iwobi hasn't really jumped up a level this season, should be happy for the time he's had and he'll grow from it but now Lucas and Welbeck should be in front of him. I don't mean that as a slight on Iwobi either but we need a bit more steel and maturity for the close of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back