Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
I have 7 project bikes (engine variety) and can't work out which one to start on next. What's yours?

Coin exchange machines that run out of coins to exchange :(

Had this happen recently, put in $20.... got $6 and lost $14. Go to the people in the store and they say it's independently owned call the number on the machine to sort it out....... no number on the machine anywhere grr grrr grr.

Common sense = go to a bank and do it properly. I've done it that way many times in the past but my experience there is that they short change you as well (especially if they go out the back to get the amount of money in coin value from one of the pre prepared money bags. I've asked for $50..... but they've only put $42-$48 in the bag, they weigh it and say it's correct because thats how much $50 in coins weighs.... but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO).

I'd say s**t internet but I reckon there's some second world countries with more advanced net than us...

Sent from mTalk
I'm happy to wait 15 mins after my appointment for a doctor, but if a webpage takes 15 seconds.... god help me

Which one? The pretend choppers sucked balls.

Personally I would love to own a Yammy RD350LC. We digress lol.

Old man used to have one like this but sold it for a packet of chips at a garage sale when I was young. Love how it looks. Been trying to track one down but they're fairly uncommon.

mEsrhNY.jpg

Sent from mTalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that what you drown your sorrows with when an umpire screws the saints over ? :p

I need something a lot stronger than that to deal with watching the umpires screw us over, as well as screwing ourselves over.

That's close to the worst thing I've ever seen. The only point to Guinness is the pleasantly numbing feeling you get after a few of them.

Me and a mate once mistakenly ordered a couple of non-alcoholic beers in the States, after a few sips we realised something wasn't quite right and after checking the bottles and discovering they were non-alcoholic we quickly got the waitress over to swap them for proper alcoholic beers.

I really don't see the point of non-alcoholic beer, if I want a non-alcoholic drink I'll just get a water or a soft drink.

Things that taste good with a BBQ:

Alcoholic drinks
Coke

If someone who can't drink is attending a BBQ then a non-alcoholic beer makes some sense.

Sent from mTalk

Old man used to have one like this but sold it for a packet of chips at a garage sale when I was young. Love how it looks. Been trying to track one down but they're fairly uncommon.

mEsrhNY.jpg

Sent from mTalk
Man, that's a cool looking bike. I have been trying to pick up something old to restore that doesn't cost the earth for a while but it's tough. Might just roll up to some farm properties and ask them next time I head out to the country.

when the internet busts and you can't do anything until it 'logs on' again.

or you have to spend time adjusting passwords and it still won't do anything until you give the right answer.

scourging myself now for being so diametric.

Fish and chip shop said my order would be ready in 15 minutes, ended up taking 20 minutes more and it made me angry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back