Toast Crows partner with China Southern Airlines, "the biggest air carrier in Asia"

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha ha let's see shall we?

Sounds like a glorified Tupperware party

About to? Always about to

Will they be giving you cash this time?

Actually you're not. Most of those seas will be comps and discounts I'm betting

So exactly as worthless as me surmised then. Good to know

He did it because he's a silly fellow

Thanks. Hard cash is pretty cool.

Enjoy your monorail
Good summary colonel.
J Anus is offering one sideing stats just like our game against pert last year.
I believe it was 60 points.
During the game I remember Kern wearing headset from tron which seemed to impact his relay of tactical nouse through an unconnected line
See attached... Bitch
6ad85a9e6f26f7b123f6d386a5d7ffe4.gif

Attachments

• unnamed (4).jpg
    unnamed (4).jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Any time you can bring in a 7 figure sponsor it's a big win :thumbsu: Excellent work by the Crows!

I understand it's fun to banter with the cross-town rival but I'm not sure why the narrative needs to be that one of our clubs won and the other lost in this case. Sounds like we've both got a good airline sponsor. Good on both clubs :thumbsu:

That tweet from a professional person in charge of arranging sponsorship deals is pretty disgraceful, though. Calling a major business whose sponsorship you chased "table scraps" and a rival club "dogs" is just begging to end up with egg on your face.
I too am incapable of posting with respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unprofessional tweets? Crers are masters at it. We've had some doozies in recent years from the swamp.
His tweet was in response to the pathetic and panicked attempt by the crowsvertiser to make it look like you had usurped us, whereas in fact the opposite is true. He has a way with words and made his point well.
No issue with you having an inferior carrier, but the misrepresentation by the tiser sycophants shows how panicky you lot really are about our China push.
By the way, has subaru handed in her crers membership in disgust yet? She has indicated strong feelings against anything from China here and apparently won't have anything that comes from China in her home or person. In fact she has openly mocked.
She must be devastated that her lovely crers are colluding with the enemy.
Or is that all forgiven now that you've picked up a few morsels?
It's amusing watching your double standards at crer land.

Saying "crers" is incredibly cringeworthy.

Unprofessional tweets? Crers are masters at it. We've had some doozies in recent years from the swamp.
His tweet was in response to the pathetic and panicked attempt by the crowsvertiser to make it look like you had usurped us, whereas in fact the opposite is true. He has a way with words and made his point well.
No issue with you having an inferior carrier, but the misrepresentation by the tiser sycophants shows how panicky you lot really are about our China push.
By the way, has subaru handed in her crers membership in disgust yet? She has indicated strong feelings against anything from China here and apparently won't have anything that comes from China in her home or person. In fact she has openly mocked.
Swamp?

Wrong. We had the choice between the airlines. We chose Cathay Pacific, a superior airline, in line with our vision. Once we chose Cathay crers were free to fight for the crumbs. What a pathetic lot you are.

you're hear calling us "crers" trying to convince us this deal means nothing, I think you're trying to convince yourself.

Think we found the identity of Andrew Hunter.

Someone let sanders know it is not Lockhard Road...

Ps. Elite Crow GreyCrow

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wrong. We had the choice between the airlines. We chose Cathay Pacific, a superior airline, in line with our vision. Once we chose Cathay crers were free to fight for the crumbs. What a pathetic lot you are.
A choice would mean that both airlines wanted to sponsor you, which we know isn't the case...

Fake facts.

Just be happy with our respective sponsorships, rather than trying to put a lying spin on it.

Do you realise how much I don't give a ****?
Then explain why you spend so much time here posting if you really don't care... as evidence was suggest completely otherwise! ;)

You had a choice ?? You guys either live in a great fantasy world or your drugs are VERY good. The fact you and your cohorts are here and you are sending out embarrassing tweets that your club is no doubt unhappy with tells us you're a little bit annoyed.

The club is holding an event for 5 vetted companies who require investment of $1m+ to pitch to Chinese investors who have in excess of $100m to spend, of which 4% of any money goes to Port Adelaide as an 'introduction' fee. That's the model of facilitating investment that will bring Chinese and Australian businesses together.

We're just about to announce two major sponsors from China in the next week or so.

The Gala Dinner @ $600 a pop is sold out.

5000 VIP guests @ $600 a pop will be attending the game, 2000 of which are Chinese nationals. Plus the 6000 tickets that were sold to others.

20 businesses are invested in the China Power Club @ $10k a pop with more on the horizon (including mine).

So we're fine with how we're going in regards to cash in hand, thanks very much.

When Cathay was selected by Port Adelaide back in November (it was announced in December), it was done with a view to reinvest money back into China to facilitate business opportunities like the ones I mention. China Southern didn't want to help us build relationships back in China - they just wanted us to help them with the South Australian market. It's disappointing that they chose to disclose confidential information about the particulars of our deal with Cathay (which we would have told them in negotiations) to your club just so Chapman could talk about how the Adelaide deal had 'more real money'. Which is good for you guys I guess, but since we're actually playing a match in China, our deal is better because it suits our needs more.

I would say that's the reason why Andrew Hunter tweeted what he did - a company or club trying to 'one up' us by talking about how they got a 'better' deal is extremely petty, as is the reporting of it by the media in this state. It's not a competition, because we're not even in the same game. Ours involves the Premier of China and the Prime Minister of Australia visiting our rooms before the game against Sydney (they didn't go to the Sydney rooms), along with key representatives from Cathay Pacific. Yours involves Claude the Crow.

Congratulations on the sponsor :)
That's awesome, so you won't need to get more of an AFL distribution than us to prop you up.... if only what you are saying had any semblance of truth. ;)

Last edited:
I'm suggesting that, yes

That's not correct Sanders. Two very different people.

Lockhart Road was instrumental in our Anzac Day activities and remembrance of Peter Chant. He is based in Hong Kong.

Andrew Hunter is usually a very switched on bloke. Not sure about that tweet though, seems at odds with the dealings I've had with him in the past.

That tweet will be deleted. Guaranteed.

Still up as of 7:19am this morning.....

Picture this: port power get beaten by 3 points in shanghai by the Suns who have a parochial following from the locals due to their bright red strip. Devastated Port power fans jump on a "scraps" China Southern plane to head home. The safety briefing comes up on the tv screens and it's Tex and Sloaney telling the puffers how to perform the emergency brace position.

I laughed hard at this. Harder than i'd like to admit. Gold!

And then reading the last page, you get flogs coming in here and using non proper terms referring to the Crows as "crers" what a moronic thing to do. It aint the Bay!

That's not correct Sanders. Two very different people.

Lockhart Road was instrumental in our Anzac Day activities and remembrance of Peter Chant. He is based in Hong Kong.

Andrew Hunter is usually a very switched on bloke. Not sure about that tweet though, seems at odds with the dealings I've had with him in the past.
No doubt it will come out that he was hacked (as were Daniel Norton and Matthew Richardson for liking the tweet I'll presume)

The club is holding an event for 5 vetted companies who require investment of $1m+ to pitch to Chinese investors who have in excess of $100m to spend, of which 4% of any money goes to Port Adelaide as an 'introduction' fee. That's the model of facilitating investment that will bring Chinese and Australian businesses together.

We're just about to announce two major sponsors from China in the next week or so.

The Gala Dinner @ $600 a pop is sold out.

5000 VIP guests @ $600 a pop will be attending the game, 2000 of which are Chinese nationals. Plus the 6000 tickets that were sold to others.

20 businesses are invested in the China Power Club @ $10k a pop with more on the horizon (including mine).

So we're fine with how we're going in regards to cash in hand, thanks very much.

When Cathay was selected by Port Adelaide back in November (it was announced in December), it was done with a view to reinvest money back into China to facilitate business opportunities like the ones I mention. China Southern didn't want to help us build relationships back in China - they just wanted us to help them with the South Australian market. It's disappointing that they chose to disclose confidential information about the particulars of our deal with Cathay (which we would have told them in negotiations) to your club just so Chapman could talk about how the Adelaide deal had 'more real money'. Which is good for you guys I guess, but since we're actually playing a match in China, our deal is better because it suits our needs more.

I would say that's the reason why Andrew Hunter tweeted what he did - a company or club trying to 'one up' us by talking about how they got a 'better' deal is extremely petty, as is the reporting of it by the media in this state. It's not a competition, because we're not even in the same game. Ours involves the Premier of China and the Prime Minister of Australia visiting our rooms before the game against Sydney (they didn't go to the Sydney rooms), along with key representatives from Cathay Pacific. Yours involves Claude the Crow.

Congratulations on the sponsor :)

Will you just get your effing business model right we are still propping you up through the equalisation fund now, it's getting pretty tiresome that you keep taking our profits so you don't operate insolvent, because your management has zero idea

Remove this Banner Ad

Back