Unofficial Preview Round 5 v Richmond - The Greatest Streak of All - Opposition Supporters Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
was there. it hurt. my counsellor says we don't talk about stuff like that. its bad place. I like the good place. 4-0. mmmm 4-0. nice.

No no no, you need better counsel my friend. Suppressing and denying these types of events only exacerbates the condition, slowly seeing the patient spiral into an ever decreasing feeling of self worth and hope for the future.... Embrace the pain and learn to desensitise to it so you will better be able to deal with this weekend's result.

Here, let me help in a small way....

No don't thank me, knowing I have helped is all the thanks I Neeld..... (tic, twitch.... cold sweat) did someone say Neeeeellllddddd....... I want my mummy

image3917

a few months later....
markneeld.jpg

and then.........Jack Watts.....
mark_neeld_melbourne_demons_coach_400_18p0t38-18p0t5k.jpg

965957-mark-neeld.jpg

"Their main tradition is the annual microwaving of the memberships and mailing them into the club."
Herald sun describing Richmond supporters stereotypes

At least we have memberships. That "omg can we get to 40k members" thread of yours is pretty cute.

At least we have memberships. That "omg can we get to 40k members" thread of yours is pretty cute.
Yet even with 65ish thousand members, you've still not managed one modicum of success for nearly 40 years so how's that going for you?

Yet even with 65ish thousand members, you've still not managed one modicum of success for nearly 40 years so how's that going for you?

Shows the loyalty of the fans.

Demons last Premiership was '64 so what do you define as success?

Successfully having the AFL baby you back into relevance does not count...

Shows the loyalty of the fans.

Two grand finals is a damn sight better than 2 prelim losses

Yeah? And talk me through all this 'babying' you speak of.
The same old garbage line trotted out be every misinformed football following moron who doesn't actually know what they're talking about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whatever they do, I just hope they chuck that bunny on Hogan again.
Rag-dolled him as a 20 year old so I'd hate to think what he's going to do to him this year.
Stick to door knocking and Pokemon Rancey!

Astbury should play on Hoges for the most part, unless he's getting towelled up early. Rance floats around to each contest, but will no doubt go 1v1 with Hogan at some stage.

Please let this happen.
I (and ponsdale and probably Proper Gander now) have selected Hogan in the MFC Board Goalkicking comp so we'd love to see him kick 15.

Davo torched JJK in Rd 3, although it rained for the 2nd half. I think we're set on Astbury taking the best FWD with Rance coming across to help out when he can.

Whatever they do, I just hope they chuck that bunny on Hogan again.
Rag-dolled him as a 20 year old so I'd hate to think what he's going to do to him this year.
Stick to door knocking and Pokemon Rancey!
hopefully rancey removes watts head from his forearm before the game... will make it much easier to mark the ball.

There have been multiple articles about how we have the highest conversion rate of supporters to members. Try again.

Bit sad that that's your angle, don't you think? Being the equal oldest club and all...

Bit sad that that's your angle, don't you think? Being the equal oldest club and all...
I'd say the angle of members translating to success is probably worse.

"We can't win a final to f****** save ourselves but there's sh*tloads of us to keep each other company on the melt board!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back