Unofficial Preview Round 6 Dees vs Tigers - UAnon - Opposition Supporters Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

How will you guys handle Noah Balta? He has the rarest skill set in the AFL you know

Last edited:
Jordan McMahon to kick a goal after the siren to win the game for Tiges

Dees to play a bunch of players out of position. For instance Jake Melksham on the field.
Couple Goodbye GIF by Murdoch Mysteries

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hard to get excited about this game. Last week lost my trust. If we lose, it's panic stations. If we win, we were expected to win and it means nothing unless we can back it up with consistent footy for at least a month.
It needs to be a 4 quarter effort and 50+ point smacking to at least get me to watch the replay.

hard to get excited about this game. Last week lost my trust. If we lose, it's panic stations. If we win, we were expected to win and it means nothing unless we can back it up with consistent footy for at least a month.
It needs to be a 4 quarter effort and 50+ point smacking to at least get me to watch the replay.
There's no chance you lose to us. We were rubbish even before nankervis, lynch, Broad and Graham got injured.

Is Oshka still around? This seems like a very good thread to unpack an intellectual discussion about premiership winning culture or dare I say it DNA 🧬
That's one ******* that could get me blocked on the Melbourne board

This is strange, we rarely get visitors here except for a couple of Bulldogs semi trolls. I like it.

Dees by 187 points. I float back to Tasmania on a cloud.
I invited them 🤗

Remove this Banner Ad

Back