Unofficial Preview Round 6 Dees vs Tigers - UAnon - Opposition Supporters Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Good changesā€¦ wouldnā€™t have hurt to give Gawn an extra week thoughā€¦
Wouldnā€™t be surprised if he spends majority of game as a forward to stretch their defenceā€¦
Not sure if last week was on the players or the coachā€¦
The first 5 minutes is usually a good indication of how we will go on Monday night

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good changesā€¦ wouldnā€™t have hurt to give Gawn an extra week thoughā€¦
Wouldnā€™t be surprised if he spends majority of game as a forward to stretch their defenceā€¦
Not sure if last week was on the players or the coachā€¦
The first 5 minutes is usually a good indication of how we will go on Monday night

Last week was on the players imo. Horrendous intensity. What was it, 9 possessions in the first 5 full minutes of the game. 9. horrible stuff.

Last week was on the players imo. Horrendous intensity. What was it, 9 possessions in the first 5 full minutes of the game. 9. horrible stuff.

Do you think they all got together before the game and decided ALL of them would have that mindsetā€¦
Part of a coaches job is to ensure players are preparedā€¦.

Do you think they all got together before the game and decided ALL of them would have that mindsetā€¦
Part of a coaches job is to ensure players are preparedā€¦.

Yeah the coaches play a part, how much is hard to say? why would the players choose to have that mindset anyway? clearly not. Sport is a funny thing though and sometimes teams come out flat and it's on the players individually to kick themselves into gear quickly. I don't place that solely on the coaches. I place it mostly on the individual players and the pride in their performance. When the ball was going Parish to Merrett to Parish to Merrett to Setterfield to Shiel back to Parish back to Merrett in the first 5-7 minutes of the game versus Essendon that's on the players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dees to play a bunch of players out of position. For instance Jake Melksham on the field.
Guys, I found Steven May's Bigfooty account!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back