Unofficial Preview Round 5 v Richmond - The Greatest Streak of All - Opposition Supporters Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we please lay off the Cotchin bashing guys? His wife will get all upset and teary and come out and tell us to leave him alone because he tries his best and he's a nice guy and he didn't ask for this responsibility and everyone just needs to respect his piss weak endeavour and chip scabbing possies because that's what leadership is OK
I thought the Guile comparison was a complement.

It was all of 5 years earlier...11 years Vs 16. Not like either team has much to boast about in regard to recent history does it.

Although if we're going your angle and digging into the history files, we actually have people who were in our last premiership team that aren't on the aged pension yet.

Definately nothing for either team to be boasting about.

Thats pretty sad isnt it?

I'll tell you what screams culture and morals. Threatening to murder a lady with a chopstick in a restaurant

Who did that , I understood the police found there was no case to answer and the complainant withdrew her report. Are you suggesting otherwise or lies , deception and slander are aspirational qualities amongst Demon s fans :drunk:

Who did that , I understood the police found there was no case to answer and the complainant withdrew her report. Are you suggesting otherwise or lies , deception and slander are aspirational qualities amongst Demon s fans :drunk:
Yeah, star player of multi-billion dollar game's serious legal issues disappear ... you're right ... way too far fetched.

Still having those nightmares hey? Me too; my shrink says they will pass in time
For those who post Neeld, if it were the 500th post you might have an advantage, but 10. I don't even feel it. (That's for you MarcMaverick )

Ain't the 1950s anymore pal there were any number of indepndant witnesses , and they weren't from our cheer squad
I'm not your pal! mate!

But seriously, I wasn't one of those witnesses, so I have no idea, but if you don't think the whole think has a bit of stink on it, I've got some of Professor Copperfield's Magic Legumes you may be interested in purchasing.

"Their main tradition is the annual microwaving of the memberships and mailing them into the club."
Herald sun describing Richmond supporters stereotypes
Melbourne's was:

"Please, sir, can I have some more?"
47374496f164118434b17f905d649272.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably more telling is the fact when you have made finals you've absolutely embarrassed yourselves of late.

You clearly get 'absolutely embarrassed' way too easily. But still, being knocked out early is still better than not making it at all.

3 and 2 incoming baby.

Cotch is a big softy and when he runs into JV he's going to crap himself again.
3 and 2 is probably the Melbourne score at half time. C'mon mate, don't let your narrow loss to a bunch of geriatrics last week give you delusions of grandeur. They were even playing without their walking frames.

It's no secret I revel in his mediocrity. Particularly the special brand he'll get a chance to display this weekend.

I guess you'd be an expert judge after Cotchin et al

It's no secret I revel in his mediocrity. Particularly the special brand he'll get a chance to display this weekend.

Haha. Clayton mediocrity? Give him one more preseason and he'll be schooling your boy Cotchin in the art of football - and also maths and social studies if he needs it.

Haha. Clayton mediocrity? Give him one more preseason and he'll be schooling your boy Cotchin in the art of football - and also maths and social studies if he needs it.
You should be wary of the old "one more pre-season" line, it doesn't often work out for you guys.

Cotchin doesn't really need to count much, anyway.

Hot wife: 1
Brownlow: 1
Richmond ladder position: 3

You get the picture.

On the other hand, working out the probability of the D's having an even record halfway through the season is a much more complicated equation. Young Clayton might want to study up on that one.

Yup, mediocrity personified.

Just get back to me when you find a photograph of a Melbourne player with one of these that you didn't have to develop in a darkroom.
d658708dc9812fad857f17f8ade7e74b.jpg

Come back to us when you find a photo of someone who actually deserved theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back