Unofficial Preview Round 5 v Richmond - The Greatest Streak of All - Opposition Supporters Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see Cotchin rocking the flat top. He must have loved Street Fighter as a kid.

richmond-skipper-trent-cotchin-as-at-his-inspirational-best-against-collingwood__469634_.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I'd say the angle of members translating to success is probably worse.

"We can't win a final to f****** save ourselves but there's sh*tloads of us to keep each other company on the melt board!"

So, when was the last time Melbourne won a final?

Is anyone from then still at the club?

So, when was the last time Melbourne won a final?

Is anyone from then still at the club?
Just the captain.

When did Richmond last win a final? I expect your captain was about 12.

Good to see Cotchin rocking the flat top. He must have loved Street Fighter as a kid.

richmond-skipper-trent-cotchin-as-at-his-inspirational-best-against-collingwood__469634_.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
Can we please lay off the Cotchin bashing guys? His wife will get all upset and teary and come out and tell us to leave him alone because he tries his best and he's a nice guy and he didn't ask for this responsibility and everyone just needs to respect his piss weak endeavour and chip scabbing possies because that's what leadership is OK

Just the captain.

When did Richmond last win a final? I expect your captain was about 12.

It was all of 5 years earlier...11 years Vs 16. Not like either team has much to boast about in regard to recent history does it.

Although if we're going your angle and digging into the history files, we actually have people who were in our last premiership team that aren't on the aged pension yet.

It was all of 5 years earlier...11 years Vs 16. Not like either team has much to boast about in regard to recent history does it.
Probably more telling is the fact when you have made finals you've absolutely embarrassed yourselves of late.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll do this moron the favour and not put his name to it but how's this rubbish?

And apparently there's some bloke named Lambert who's going to tag Nate Jones out of the game - I wouldn't know this bloke if he stood up in my f***** coffee. Butt plugs were mentioned also, I'd assume this as Alex Rance initiative.
If Melbourne play Jesse Hogan, who went to WA on family reasons only to be spotted smoking at a music festival...they will be doing almost exactly the same as what they did in 2010 and all the years after when they were squealing for priority picks. This lack of strength, lack of culture, lack of morals is exactly why we will beat this rabble. They stand for nothing other than cheap handouts.

I'll do this moron the favour and not put his name to it but how's this rubbish?

And apparently there's some bloke named Lambert who's going to tag Nate Jones out of the game - I wouldn't know this bloke if he stood up in my f***** coffee. Butt plugs were mentioned also, I'd assume this as Alex Rance initiative.
That is unbelievable. Its well known that we stand for smoking at music festivals.

2010? Good omen for us. We thumped the Tigers twice that year.

PM me where this post is please

Wow, so much anger against a team that supposedly stands for nothing. I mean he's obviously using us and Jesse's lungs as an outlet to take out his nervous aggression thats pent up at the realisation that they've so far beaten three bottom four sides, and scraped home against the flat track bullies away from home in the wet ... but it all seems a little uncalled for doesn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back