Preview Hawks vs Saints Sat 29 Apr 1:45pm at UniTAS stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Luke Hodge last night walking to get some food, and he was still looking very ginger, I don't doubt he will get up for the game, but he's definitely very sore!
Did you give him a sneaky little corky in the thigh as you walked past him? "Oh sorry Hodgey, didn't see you there mate!" :D

What David King said about our mids not going 100% at 50/50 balls I felt like it was directed very much at Luke, he's been worried out of it too much this year so far
Haven't noticed it myself, but you may be right.

Will be really interesting to see if the likes of Minch, Acres and Sincs get a look in there tomorrow.

Koby Stevens is no superstar but he's rarely gone under 16 disposals for the game the past two years. No 11 or 12 disposal games which Dunstan has made his specialty.

That used to be Dunstan's bread and butter

In 2014 he would win hard balls like his mentor

Now he puts his head in the hole a couple of times a game tops

Any ITKs know what happened to Dunstan? Attitude or injury?

Maybe he's just become a bit complacent? Started like he wanted to win every ball now he just doesn't have that same hunger for it, certainly would explain a few things

He certainly has been treated like a protected species from the outside looking in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't noticed it myself, but you may be right.

Will be really interesting to see if the likes of Minch, Acres and Sincs get a look in there tomorrow.

Yeah, I haven't seen Luke being soft, the whole midfield just stopped like the brakes came on in the fourth quarter last week. Hard to single out anyone as they were all s**t and listless.

Koby to have 25+ possies 10+ tackles and 3 scoring shots
I hope so, but that said, I'm not personally expecting a lot from him first-up, in a new team, coming off a potential concussion.

It'll probably take him a bit of adjusting to the way we play and want him to play and if he's replacing Dunstan directly, we'll probably want him to do the defensive stuff that Luke does and that may be his prime focus.

As it may have been it the JLT, when he had just 12 and 18 disposals or so, but was top 3 for us for tackles and pressure acts.

Can anyone tell me who has been to Launceston before. Is there a grass hill? Or the like? To stand/sit on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back