Training 2017 Season Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Love the tweet , is there a picture ,fyfe,walters,logue ,langdon ,Kersten and Neale train together ?

Langdon had a long fitness test then joined the match sims. Knee was still heavily strapped. Pearce looks to be the in as small forward.

So Walters and D. Pearce swapping roles maybe? I actually don't mind that - think Pearce could hit the scoreboard a few times...

Shanked through 1mm right of the left goalpost hopefully.

Langdon had a long fitness test then joined the match sims. Knee was still heavily strapped. Pearce looks to be the in as small forward.

Hey mate can you let me know the training times for next week. I'm on paternity leave so I might be able to introduce little Zach to the Freo clubhouse :):footy::fire:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey mate can you let me know the training times for next week. I'm on paternity leave so I might be able to introduce little Zach to the Freo clubhouse :):footy::fire:

It is a Sunday game so Wednesday and Friday. Usual time.

For those who don't already have snapchat or instagram you should and just follow Freodockers if you can't be bothered actually using the apps. They always have actual video footage of things like training and when they're travelling interstate etc.

Congratulations Mate. Another member of the Purple Haze.

Light session . Tommorow and Friday .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back