Opinion Round 9 Changes vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not yet think about the in and out , but ibbo need to give freo supporter heart a rest .

Well done freo, whilst I was devastated to loose in such a close game I was still very impressed with how you guys played in the first 3 quarters. I always love a firing Freo and it looks like your on the way up.
Aw thanks mate :)
The missus and I both have a soft spot for Richmond too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some campaigner of a Richmond mod took away my ability to 'like' posts because I liked one on their board about opposition like lurkers coming in and liking posts. Hilarious. I think they're mad guys.

Allikat can do anything about that?

Some campaigner of a Richmond mod took away my ability to 'like' posts because I liked one on their board about opposition like lurkers coming in and liking posts. Hilarious. I think they're mad guys.

Allikat can do anything about that?
why should she? I think all supporters deserve to have a melt on their own board without oppo posters gloating by liking their posts.

laugh all you want. they stop people doing it for a reason. Its inconsiderate and completely lacking in sportsmanship, which is admittedly most of BigFooty but I like the little corners of good manners that remain to us on the internet.
You didn't read what I wrote properly did ya mate? I said that the only post I liked was the one crying about oppo supporters liking posts. I wouldn't like melt posts because I'm not a dick, I was being hilariously ironic. Geez.

Currently watching the game again on 7. Which is alot more relaxing after watching it live.

Ibbotson gives away free kicks in front of goal every week, has become a liability. Has to be line for replacement now.

D.pearce was an out for me the second he bombed it into 50. He is a foot soldier and other players have gone past him. Only way he holds his spot is if balic is still unwell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back