Mega Thread Things that s**t me part XII - The Twelfth One!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OkIa3Nv.gif

I have a moccamaster for home and an aeropress for work. Lovely filtered black coffee all day. Why ruin it with milk and sugar.

Overuse of SJW, snowflake etc.

Become as meaningless as the identity politics of the people it is said to.

*controversial topic*
post 1: that's racist
post 2: you're a snowflake

Yawn.

both sides have started using those sort of buzzwords. pretty clear indication they have nothing to say/aren't up for a debate.

someone: *expresses mild annoyance and/or a reasonable criticism of something*
someone else: LOL SO TRIGGERED

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People always whinge at instant coffee, but it's because they put hot water in it, of course is going to be terrible. If you get a decent instant coffee like Robert Timms, use milk and heat it in the microwave, it's tops.

I drink my Robert Timms Espresso black. Two heaped teaspoons in a regular mug, fill it with boiling water. Done.

Every issue is left/right too.

The fact that everyone has to have strong passionate opinion on everything these days kind of shits me. And If you're someone that acknowledges that a grey area exists, or can see both sides, people somehow see that as being against their view.

The fact that everyone has to have strong passionate opinion on everything these days kind of shits me. And If you're someone that acknowledges that a grey area exists, or can see both sides, people somehow see that as being against their view.

The advent of social media has given people a voice and the false belief that their opinion is important, when in fact the vast majority of people's opinions aren't worth s**t.

Off to get two more BCC's removed from the body. So over it - seems never ending and I'm starting to resemble a cross stitch quilt
Had to look up what a BCC was although I suspected what they were

Good luck

Yeah well you're just a right wing SJW cuck Nazi snowflake lefty so what would you know.
You're obviously just cranky because you haven't had your morning coffee to get you started yet

Teenagers on youtube who spam comments sections with crap like "I'm 15 and all my friends listen to katy perry, kanye and nickie minaj but i prefer this stuff sort of music because im just so cool and smarter and not a bratty teen like omg"

You listen to better music than that commercial crap? great, you have good taste in music but don't need to keep plastering youtube comments telling the world about it, it just makes you look like youre saying that simply to look cool and sophisticated :rolleyes:

oh and the "listening to this song in 2017" (said about a song released say 20-30 years ago crowd annoy me too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back