Analysis Emotionally checked out (extended 2017 edition)

Have you checked out?

• YES

Votes: 170 56.7%
  • NO

Votes: 71 23.7%
  • tl;dr wang you are a knob !!

Votes: 59 19.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

At the moment it seems the best one can hope for from the Tigers is that they go better than .500 on the home and away season.

Carlton should be a win but you never know. Can't see Richmond beating the Power over there eventhough they are pretender material as well.

With only 2 wins from the last 7 games it's hard to see the that anything will be any different to last year in the second half of the season. Every single game is fair game no matter the level of the opponent which is equal parts baffling in a good way and frustrating in the ECO way. Never an easy path with the RFC.

I remember my last year of high school in 1988 And myself and my Richmond supporter mates at school used to carry on like we had been crap for the longest time ever.
Because our whole High School time 83-88 we were rubbish it just felt like a life time.
But we consoled ourselves knowing that we would be winning a few in the 90's.....

glory be me
Lol.

Had a chance to put some day light between ourselves and others vying for top 4 and couldn't do it.

If that's not enough motivation to get the job done when you have a six goal lead then I don't know what is
I wouldn't worry, I'm sure all the KPI's look the goods. So it's all roses and coconuts.

All the KPIs except kicking enough goals
No doubt there is at least one "Sports Scientist" at the Club who can tell all who will listen that goal kicking is not a vital section of the game. At least not when compared to metres run vs hydration divided by time on the bench. So why worry......

No doubt there is at least one "Sports Scientist" at the Club who can tell all who will listen that goal kicking is not a vital section of the game. At least not when compared to metres run vs hydration divided by time on the bench. So why worry......

It drives me crazy. It's called football for a reason and the most important part of footballing is putting the pill through the big sticks. Train that FFS Dimma please Jesus, Mary and Joseph

IMG_0861.GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched behind glass on Saturday sinking schooners.
As the Swans comeback began, I just watched with very little emotion. I knew what was going to unfold. Couldn't even get angry about the umpires or Lloyd's turnovers or kicking to Rioli three times one out with two Swans blokes on him.
I guess that makes me #eco.

Had a chance to put some day light between ourselves and others vying for top 4 and couldn't do it.

If that's not enough motivation to get the job done when you have a six goal lead then I don't know what is

Perfect conditions for goal kicking also.

Big Tiger Army crowd,Mavis's 90th.

WTF is going on at Punt Road,who told us to not take the game on in the second half?

Do we have another double agent we need to weed out from the coaching staff?

These questions remain unanswered unless we thump Carlton.

Brain cells going.

We didn't win a flag lads but at least we have a block of appartments and a few pubs,success!

Eff this s**t!

As the Swans comeback began, I just watched with very little emotion. I knew what was going to unfold. Couldn't even get angry about the umpires or Lloyd's turnovers or kicking to Rioli three times one out with two Swans blokes on him.

Did you giggle when the Swans got that goal in the first few minutes of the second half? Sigh and shake your head with a smile? Nudge the person next to you and say "Here we go again"? All signs point to #eco.

Did you giggle when the Swans got that goal in the first few minutes of the second half? Sigh and shake your head with a smile? Nudge the person next to you and say "Here we go again"? All signs point to #eco.
Actually, yes I did.

Late in the first when we thought we were the harlem globetrotters is when I started to disbelieve.
I turned to my mate and said we will end up only scraping a win by five points,then we lost.

Late in the first when we thought we were the harlem globetrotters is when I started to disbelieve.
I turned to my mate and said we will end up only scraping a win by five points,then we lost.
Globetrotters have never lost have they? :(

For me it has been reduced to this

I view victories now as "temporary delays on inevitable failure"

When whoever it was took that mark about 70 out with 2 minutes to go I said to my mate ... watch him bomb long instead of possessing the ball and picking our way through and methodically getting a shot and bingo ... on cue

But we are learning apparently

Globetrotters have never lost have they? :(
They dropped one in 1971 to the Generals (then known as the Reds) and I think the odd one to some NCAA Teams*.

*on a side note I am not a fan of Basketball (think it's close to s**t boring actually), it just came up in some sort of trivia thing once.

They are the signs lol

Back