Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 2 (cont in pt. 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump just said at a rally: "I prefer a rich person to run the economy than a poor person".

This is the type of thinking that permeates Trump's Administration. If you're rich you're just automatically a better more qualified person than if you're poor. **** what credentials or qualifications you actually have. If you're not a multi millionaire oligarch you arent good enough. Betsy Devos is completely unqualified to run education, but because she's rich (and donates huge amounts of money to the party) she gets a cabinet position.

How can people still pretend this guy is anti establishment and draining the swamp? He's just another rich elitist with a sense of entitlement and superiority over the poor. This permeates all his decision making as well. If you're poor its your fault, nothing to do with the political system being rigged in favour of the rich.
I also heard this discussed on Fox News. They said "Of course you'd want a 'successful' (i.e. rich) person to run the economy, who wants someone that hasn't been successful!" Equating wealth with success, not intelligence. I guess they think money makes a person more intelligent somehow.

Hey... the season is not over yet.

Make Collingwood Great Again

Hes gunna build a gun midfield, and Carlton will pay for it

Richmond is full of criminals and rapists, although some of them are probably good blokes

Asada compliance is a myth created by essendon to ruin collingwoods efficiency

Make Collingwood Great Again

Hes gunna build a gun midfield, and Carlton will pay for it

Richmond is full of criminals and rapists, although some of them are probably good blokes

Asada compliance is a myth created by essendon to ruin collingwoods efficiency
I have never read or heard any of those things.

I have never read or heard any of those things.

Needs more memes, declarations of fake news, and allegations that bolton is running a pedo ring in a pizza shop on lygon street

Was Trump implying someone had tapes? What was he implying?

I think he was implying the possibility of tapes. Clearly Trump knows Comey's personality (as a paranoid person). No doubt this played on Comey's mind - as evidenced when he admitted himself that it kept him up all night. By the time Comey got to the stand he was a confused and indecisive mess. He didn't know what to think. That is the power of Donald Trump. And to think, it all started with a simple tweet implying the possibility of tapes. Trump is just on another level.

I think he was implying the possibility of tapes. Clearly Trump knows Comey's personality (as a paranoid person). No doubt this played on Comey's mind - as evidenced when he admitted himself that it kept him up all night. By the time Comey got to the stand he was a confused and indecisive mess. He didn't know what to think. That is the power of Donald Trump. And to think, it all started with a simple tweet implying the possibility of tapes. Trump is just on another level.

I know you're just trolling for laughs but what's scary is some Trump supporters actually think like this. Daddy Trump can do no wrong (despite his actual policies in real life ******* them over royally). They crave an authoritarian to dictate their lives for them. Sad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was Trump implying someone had tapes? What was he implying?

who ******* knows with this moron...he's about to * 24mil who can't afford to be ****ed (health care) and you're worried about a set of tapes, if he's telling the truth you wouldn't believe him because he's told so many lies to make him believable.

seriously, there's only 2 ways to stop hearing about this *******...hope that the media stop reporting this s**t, or he gets clipped.

Trump just said at a rally: "I prefer a rich person to run the economy than a poor person".

This is the type of thinking that permeates Trump's Administration. If you're rich you're just automatically a better more qualified person than if you're poor. **** what credentials or qualifications you actually have. If you're not a multi millionaire oligarch you arent good enough. Betsy Devos is completely unqualified to run education, but because she's rich (and donates huge amounts of money to the party) she gets a cabinet position.

How can people still pretend this guy is anti establishment and draining the swamp? He's just another rich elitist with a sense of entitlement and superiority over the poor. This permeates all his decision making as well. If you're poor its your fault, nothing to do with the political system being rigged in favour of the rich.

let's get one thing straight...the guy ain't rich, never was, he's rich in debt and lives off his name...nothing more, nothing less. Saying he's uber rich is a total crock of s**t.

America has a dishonest, lying madman as President and you think it is funny?
You said yourself that you find him funny and have the popcorn out. He played Comey beautifully and everyone is horrified that he "lied" (when he didn't)??

Everyone brushes off the "4D chess" comments, but the truth is the bloke didn't get to where he is in life without being a sound strategist.

He implied and then took 41 days to address the implications.

Stop letting him get away with lies based on technicalities. Where is your moral compass?
At that same time as the original tweets, it was coming out that Trump may have been under surveillance from the Obama administration, and the fact that pretty much everything was being leaked to the media any way. He never specifically mentioned he taped the meetings, only that it's possible someone may have.

Further more, the media is treating this as an "own goal" for Trump, but the net result of this was exposing a leaker to the press and having him fired. Because who's to say he hasn't leaked information to the press previously?

let's get one thing straight...the guy ain't rich, never was, he's rich in debt and lives off his name...nothing more, nothing less. Saying he's uber rich is a total crock of s**t.

Are you saying that at no point in his lifetime, has the great Donald Trump ever been rich?

At that same time as the original tweets, it was coming out that Trump may have been under surveillance from the Obama administration, and the fact that pretty much everything was being leaked to the media any way. He never specifically mentioned he taped the meetings, only that it's possible someone may have.

Further more, the media is treating this as an "own goal" for Trump, but the net result of this was exposing a leaker to the press and having him fired. Because who's to say he hasn't leaked information to the press previously?

The Obama tweet was another falsehood. As if the Obama administration was recording convos in the Trump Whitehouse.

Also he fired Comey before Comey gave out any information and Comey as a private citizen is entitled to release his own notes. It's not a leak if it is your own stuff.

Where would we be without whistle-blowers? Yet some would have you believe that possible corruption should be kept a secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back