Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 2 (cont in pt. 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the general election Clinton lost by less than Ossoff in that district! They have clearly done worse and lost ground since the general election

Why are you still bothering with the false choice of Dem vs GOP, when they're both owned by the corporatocracy?

Neither one of em makes a damn of difference any longer, & hasn't ever since the days of Carter/Reagan.

who ******* knows with this moron...he's about to **** 24mil who can't afford to be ****** (health care) and you're worried about a set of tapes, if he's telling the truth you wouldn't believe him because he's told so many lies to make him believable.

seriously, there's only 2 ways to stop hearing about this *******...hope that the media stop reporting this s**t, or he gets clipped.

Ladies and gentlemen (Xers and Xims), I presented the balanced, intelligent and tolerant liberal.

In the general election Clinton lost by less than Ossoff in that district! They have clearly done worse and lost ground since the general election

It seems the Republicans are only slightly more popular than Trump himself. Not something to brag about.

The point being that if there was the supposed Russian meddling, why didn't the active administration do something about it then rather than try to, and failing, using it as some kind of ace up their sleeve.

There is no hope for this Presidency; although none of his supporters had any desires for actual policy anyway. The world needs to ride out the 3 1/2 years with minimal damage, or hopefully sooner.

The exact same thing was said this time 16 years ago. Then 9/11 happened.

Source for him denying potential Russian interfering? He has stated since at least Jan11 that the hacking was "probably Russia".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...b5164beba6b_story.html?utm_term=.a201fcb2bf73

What he has denied is him being involved personally in the interference.
Probably not the best idea to be using "fake news" as a source. ;)

Him not being personally involved in any meddling is plausible as Donnie isn't quite right in the noggin these days, but his underlings... well that's a different story.

Donnie certainly knows when to flip-flop about all sorts of issues, including potential election meddlings. Now I know this is "fake news" to some, but I found it to be interesting. ;)

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/21/politics/trump-russia-hacking-statements/index.html

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing on Russia YET!
EFA
First stage, 21 states confirmed, more to come, next stage - money laundering, then who knows?

What really concerns me though (once I stop laughing), is the realization that those of you who support everything Trump says and does is that if you live in Australia, may actually may be eligible to vote in our elections.

Him not being personally involved in any meddling is plausible as Donnie isn't quite right in the noggin these days, but his underlings... well that's a different story.

There is another option ...

... Trump (and underlings) weren't involved in collusion, but they were involved in something else that they don't want the investigators to find out about.

I think he was implying the possibility of tapes. Clearly Trump knows Comey's personality (as a paranoid person). No doubt this played on Comey's mind - as evidenced when he admitted himself that it kept him up all night. By the time Comey got to the stand he was a confused and indecisive mess. He didn't know what to think. That is the power of Donald Trump. And to think, it all started with a simple tweet implying the possibility of tapes. Trump is just on another level.

Yeah he's another level , that's for sure
This whole argument of him getting in Comeys head is complete BS for one very good reason - the contemporaneous notes which predates Trumps literary tweet masterpiece
Comey isn't going to lie under oath as his notes are on record , Comey is a pro who unlike the orange turd can think analytically and consistently
Trump is a legend in his own mind who will make an absolute ass out of himself when he has to testify.
Can't wait for that day to come:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back